Beginning

At times, the feeling of living makes me sick especially getting up for school in the morning. I'm not bothered about going to school all the time, not like I hate school but I just can't take the fact that I mostly get teased at times and I always eat lunch alone. Well yeah that sucks, I'm actually okay with it but seeing the other kids with their friend groups just makes me feel left out.
Honestly, I just wish mama would come up here and pull me downstairs for breakfast. I don't feel like going to school today but I just can't stay home too with Kevin(my baby brother).
I got up finally and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After spending almost an hour doing all these, I jumped into any comfortable clothes in my closet. For the first time in some years, I looked in the mirror with the feeling of putting on makeup but I just didn't want to at the moment. I just pushed the feeling aside and got down for breakfast.
I had my usual morning cereal and it hit me, I have the same breakfast every morning and don't complain but if I have the same dinner twice in a row I begin to complain. Well, I think that happens to a lot of people so I will just make it slide, it's part of being a human.
Surprisingly for the first time, breakfast was just me, my mama and Kevin. I didn't notice why though but I wasn't bothered too for if my other brothers were to be down here it would be a mess(I'm the only girl and I got 5 brothers). After using an hour for breakfast and hoping that would make mama let me skip school I gave up for she wasn't in the mood to argue with me for another hour on why I need to go to school again.
School has also become the most reason why I hate my life, the only day of the week I love is Friday which means that no school for the next day and the next as well.
I finally pick up my bag and left home to catch the school bus( I'm always late for the bus).