Fluttering Moments

Li Jun's POV:

I lay on my bed with my headphones, lost in thought. Yeah, it's about yesterday, and I'm really trying not to think about her. Wait, if I'm trying not to think about her, why am I listening to her songs? No offense, but I like the remix better than the rest of her songs. I'm still thinking of her. Well, I like her, and I don't know why. After the car ride kiss, I was expecting her to question me about why I did that, but unlike any kiss I gave her, she KISSED BACK.

Suddenly, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and we remained silent the whole time. I guess Rose is right; I like her. But I won't tell her she was right.

I heard a knock on the door, and I could smell Victoria's Secret Perfume, so I knew it was Lila (come on, why do women love that spray, thinking it makes us fall in love with them?).

"Come in, Lila," I said. She nodded and sat beside me on my bed. We've been friends, and we like each other, but not in a romantic way.

"So when will you tell her you love her?" Lila asked. This just frustrated me.

"I said I LIKE her, not LOVE her," I insisted.

"Anyway, you will thank me for the little favor I did for you," she said. What on earth did she do?

As if she could read my mind, she answered, "Well, I told Elaine that you wanted to see her. Oh my, she is on the way, by the way. Be decent, just for today," she smirked.

A few minutes after she left, I heard a knock. It must be Elaine. Oh my god, do I smell nice? Do I look fresh, I thought.

Silly me; she was still knocking. I sat at my desk and pretended to be focused on my laptop. I wonder why Lila did this.

"Come in," I responded.

"Lila said you wanted to see me," she said.

And it just hit me—the plan we discussed last night. Since I told Lila I liked Elaine, she had an idea of me choosing Elaine to be my fiancée. Since she came from another country, it could make us form an alliance with her country, and my father might like that. So, new mission: make Elaine fall in love with me. Well, that one would be easy, but proposing to her? I must at least be engaged to my fiancée before I turn 20. It was just the beginning of April, the second day in April to be exact. Two more months to July, and I need a fiancée.

"I never knew you were that into my music," she smirked.

"Yeah," I replied.

My iPhone X home button wasn't working. I seriously hate Apple; I prefer Android. A soft hand snatched the phone from me. I know I'm a prince and should have the latest phone, but I have this habit of collecting and making phone collections in my study, both Apple and Samsung.

"Let me fix it. I prefer using Apple than Android," she said.

She swiped the screen to the left and tapped on settings. I provided the password, and she went to the control center, tapping on assistive touch. I was able to use my home screen.

"Thanks, Apple nerd," I smirked. She looked cute with her glasses.

Elaine's POV:

Well, I like Android and all, but I LOVE APPLE.

I completely forgot that I was wearing my glasses.

"You're welcome, Junny," I teased.

"Well, Darling, a nickname I love. It," he teased back.

"Don't call me that," I pouted.

"Darling, you look cute when you pout in glasses."

"Anyway, was wondering if we could go out?" he asked.

"Wait, a date?" I asked.

"If that's how you call it, yes," he replied.

I looked at him carefully to see if he was joking. He had a smirk on his face, and his eyes looked serious. I finally realized I hadn't answered him.

"Yes," I said.

I saw him breathe a sigh of relief, and he kissed me on the cheek.

Well, haven't you heard the saying "think before you speak"? Well, technically, I went against it.

"Why do you always kiss me as if I'm your property?" I blurted out.

I didn't mean to. He smiled, and I decided to leave his room before he answered. When I reached the door, he pinned me to the door and whispered in my ear.

"Because you are already mine," he said, and he kissed me again, but on my lips, so passionately and with care. But we were interrupted by the one who made Li Jun insult me, Jungkook...

Hi, guys. I wanted to thank you for reading and voting. Finally, Li Jun admits he likes Elaine, not loves her. What do you think Jungkook will do?