•Part four

"You going to let your favourite brother in now? It's cold out here." A voice from the other side of the door said.

Blaise was still standing next to you with the same look on his face, yours too.

Neither of you had any idea how to react.

Your older brother was here after ages of being gone.

Why did he turn up now of all times? He left you and Blaise all alone for a reason, right?

"Please?" Zion's voice asked from the other side of the door. "Come on, you can't still be mad at me."

"We can and we are!" Blaise yelled towards the door but you just rolled your eyes and opened the door for Zion.

"Thank you, at least someone has some manners in this house." Zion said. "Can I come in then?"

"No." You simply said.

"Why not?" Zion questioned, now leaving against the door frame since he wasn't allowed inside the actual house.

"Because I said so." You shrugged. "Why are you here, Zion?"

"Am I not allowed to see my baby siblings now?" He teased. "Seriously, I missed you two."

"If you actually missed us then you would have thought twice about leaving us all alone!" Blaise yelled at him.

"Blaise." You warned. "It's early in the morning, Danielle and Fred are still sleeping."

"Sorry." Blaise whispered.

"Who?" Zion asked.

"Doesn't matter." You told him.

Sadly, that's when Fred stumbled out of your room with messy hair whilst rubbing his eyes. Seeing you, he then walked over to you and put his arm round your shoulder.

"Who's this?" Fred questioned you, motioning to Zion.

"Nobody-" You started but Zion finished.

"Zion Zabini, nice to meet you." He held his hand out for Fred to shake, which he did. "And you are?"

"Fred, Fred Weasley." Fred said, earning a slight nod from Zion.

"This is my idiotic brother." Blaise said and walked over to a small chair in the corner.

"You never told me you had another brother." Fred whispered to you.

"What is there to say? He left us." You whispered back, eyeing Zion up. "Come inside, I don't want to get cold too."

"Thank you." Zion said sarcastically and rolled his eyes before entering your house.

You took a seat on the couch next to Blaise's chair with Fred's arm still wrapped around you. Zion was just standing there awkwardly until you sighed and told him to just sit down next to you, which he did.

Everyone was talking but Zion still hadn't told anyone why he came back or why he left in the first place.

Four years ago, Zion Zabini left you and Blaise all alone with just money and a small house for them. Surprisingly, he actually did leave them for you and Blaise. Neither of you wanted him to but he did, he insisted in a letter he left for you two.

After Zion left, your mother passed away not long after. That left you and Blaise even more alone and heartbroken, having to survive with just the two of you. Zion doesn't even know yet, unless someone had told him or he found out about your mother's passing another way.

As a child, your father had always been a terrible person to you and your two brothers. He hated the three of you for no reason at all, he just always did. Your father always used to hit and hurt each of you, somehow your mother never knew yet.

Your father left home when you were just 10, Zion was 16 and Blaise was only 8. It made your mother have to provide for not only three kids but herself. Her husband had left without a note or anything, which made her heartbroken and soon got diagnosed with depression.

That's until mine and Blaise's life changed for the worst, forever. Zion didn't get this. But you and Blaise did.

Your mother's friend came round one day, all of her kids thought they were more than friends though. He-

Your thoughts and memorises were cut off by Blaise speaking up, which made you zone back into reality.

"So." Blaise spoke up. "Did you know about mother-"

"Blaise!" You warned your younger brother.

"What? He has to know eventually!" Blaise shouted at you.

"What about mother?" Zion asked, now with a confused but concerning look on his face.

"Nothing-" You started but was cut off by your daughter soft cries coming from her room.

"Who is that?" Zion asked, obviously hearing the cries too.

"No one, Fred do you want to come too?" You asked the red head and got up.

"Right now?" He questioned you and got up too.

"Of course." You gave him a smile and walked towards Danielle's room door with Fred right behind you.

"Have fun." Blaise said and then ignored all of Zion's questions for him.

You walked inside to see Danielle laying in her bed, with a few tears in her eyes which was normal when she didn't get much sleep. Fred was so happy, he finally got to see his own daughter properly and it made him so bloody happy.

"Mummy, who's that?" She said after noticing Fred standing behind you, she started to get a bit nervous which was quite obvious for you to notice.

"Don't worry, baby, he won't hurt you." You said and sat down on her bed, Fred leant against the door frame. "I promise you that."

"Who is he? Does he talk?" She asked, now not feeling as scared and more curios as to who the man standing in her room was.

"Sorry." Fred shook his head and walked inside. "Can I sit?"

"Yeah, she won't mind." You smiled and moved your legs so that Fred could sit down on the bed.

"Who are you and why are you in my room not even saying much?" Danielle asked Fred and looked at him weirdly.

"Well, Danielle." You started. "I know you have been asking where he was and who he is, so he is your dad."

Without a word, Danielle got up and knelt on the bed right before giving Fred a bone crushing hug.

It made both you and Fred feel so much better about this entire situation, neither of you knew how your daughter would react but gladly she reacted very well.

Word count: 1061