...streets...

Being alone in the world with no where to go is scary..
All the bad guys and killers..but luckily, I have a whole bunch of hiding spots outside. However...this..park. makes me feel free and safe. Though I know it's not real and anyone could get me. it's good to feel safe. Right? My mom and dad loved my older brother more than me. I was only 2 when I was left behind. They took me to this very park and said they'd get food for me. So I waited...and waited...and waited...they never came back..being two years old that day, I was scared and lost. I often hid in the bathrooms. It was disgusting and smelly. Of course having no where to go, and no money, i have to eat things that are outside. Bugs, animals, leafs, ect...its gross right? But by now I'm use to it. It doesn't taste great but it's okay. I loved to play on the swing more than anything at the park. It was calm and everytime I stared up at the sky I swung high. I felt like I was flying. It was amazing. People often came in and out the park and some notice I was here most the time; but they didnt talk to me or anything so I didnt mind if they recognized me. You know..what really bothered me was the amazing smell of human food. You know like hamburger, potatoes, cheese, ect. But it only bothered me because I couldn't have it...it smells so good..
As it reaches sundown, I softly swing back and forth with my bare feet in the sand and close my eyes to feel the sunset on my face. Once it reaches night time I swing for about an hour. I try and fly real high to touch the pretty white things. What are those anyway..? Besides that I yawn and get ready to go find a comfortable hiding spot to sleep in..goodnight pretty big circle thingy..