Chapter 35💚

Unedited

"I hope you not blowing my cover." Trevor says.

"They don't even know or suspect. Vile don't fuck with me though. I tried to get her to understand I don't know where you are but she don't believe me nor fucks with me anymore." Brandon says.

"Nigga get on her good side. When my kids come out I need you to get them and my bitch."

"I don't understand why we're doing this over a girl who ain't thinking twice about you."

"I should hit the fuck out of you. This bitch ain't gone live a good ass life especially when mines on the ducking line. That bitch ran from me knowing damn well I don't want no kids of mine walking this earth. Especially now that she's living a perfect ass life with the enemy."

"You ain't gone do shit Nigga. Anyways they don't know and you're fine I just feel like you doing too much but okay bruh. There go yo food I'll be back later."

"Ight don't let that bitch Vile know or we gone have to move my hide out."

"Okay see you later."

Brandon walks out the area and looks around before hopping in his car. Brandon knew Trevor's scary ass wasn't going to do shit to him nor Jaelyn but he acts tough.

The only person that him and Trevor knows that'll ever be scared of him was Milianna but other than that nobody else would. If he didn't abuse Milianna for years since she was a teen and Milianna see how pussy he really was then she wouldn't have been scared.

Only reason Brandon went over there was to give him food while he knew Zaylee wasn't out and about. He's been underneath her so he wouldn't blow the cover but it might not be working. Zaylee doesn't show sign that she doesn't fuck with Brandon so Brandon thinks he's safe.

"Y'all do know he's moving right?" Zaylee says.

"Yeah but I rather wait. Sit back and enjoy the show. We know where Trevors at now. As bad as I want to kill him I rather wait. I want to torture him as bad as he did to Milianna." Jaelyn says.

"Ight I'll get one of the boys to snatch up Brandon first and bring me his phone along with the password." Zaylee says.

"So you ain't got an issue with taking down yo cousin?" Jayden asks.

"Nah he wasn't there for me when people was jumping me for being gay. Nigga ran and I called y'all to help me jump they asses. I know when a persons using me and when they ain't I was just giving him the befit of doubt but he's starting to annoy me now." Zaylee says.

"Ight I believe you." Jayden says.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Open it." Jaelyn says.

"Babe?" They heard Milianna say.

"Yes baby? Come here." Jaelyn says.

"Ummm so our babies right."

"What do you want?"

"Well ummm I want ice cream."

"Mili-" Jaelyn tries to say but Milianna cuts her off.

"I know I'm supposed to eat healthy but babeee I'm craving ice cream. I have been eating healthy why can't I just cheat this one day."

"You know you have to eat healthy that's doctors orders."

"So you're calling me fat?" Milianna says before crying.

"Wait I ain't say that I'm just saying what's healthy for the babies. Stop crying babe you stressin yo self out right now."

"But I want ice cream then you called me fat."

"Well that's our time to head out before they start arguing." Zaylee says and makes Jayden get up but they listen from outside the door.

"I didn't call you fat. I said what the doctor stated about you being pregnant with twins. Stop crying baby I'm deadass about you stressing out the babies."

"I'm not trying to cry."

"How? You're still crying."

"You just hurt my feelings in front of people."

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry. Your hormones got to go they got you crying and throwing up a lot lately."

"Can I just cheat tonight babe pleaseeeee."

"Fine. Don't ask me no more after this cuz I will make yo ass eat nun but healthy ass shit from now on."

"Thank you baby. I love you."

"Mmmm I love you too."

"I got Walmart to order it already. I just wanted you to say yes."

"Milianna."

"I'm sorry babe I just wanted ice cream."

"You so lucky you pregnant we would've been boxing. I'll go pick up the ice cream."

"Awww thank you daddy. The babies love you too." Milianna says and puts Jaelyns hands on her belly.

"They're kicking."

"Yup they're happy you got them what they wanted."

"Girl." Jaelyn says then grabs her phone.

"My babies are kicking for the first time." Says while recording the babies kicking.

She ends the recording after she kisses Milianna. She looks at Milianna again and she had tears coming out again.

"Babe why are you crying now?"

"I'm just really happy. You make me happy. I love you babes."

"I love you too baby girl. I'm finna go get what you ordered but I'm taking ya card."

"Mmmm sure. Be safe." Milianna says then kisses her before walking out.

Jaelyn shakes her head and grabs her keys then leaves the room.

"Y'all ugly asses coming with me so I can go get this ice cream."

"You pussy whipped bro." Zaylee laughs.

"True." Jaelyn laughs.

"Bye bestie imma be back later to check up on you while Jae working." Mia says.

"Why'd you have to remind me she's working. Okay." Milianna says.

"My bad. Love you bye."

"Bye."

"Baby I'm finna head out too. I'll come by to bring you food. Stay in the bed. I can see if you try to leave or do extra shit." Jaelyn says.

"I don't want you to gooo." Milianna whines.

"If I want big money then I gotta work babe. I promise I'll be back during lunch we can eat together before I go back."

"Pinky promise." Milianna says the holds up her pinky.

"Really Nigga." Jaelyn says while looking at her weird.

"Last time you promised me you broke it. This time you can't break it because it's a pinky promise."

"Fine. I pinky promise I'll be back for lunch. Now give me a kiss." Jaelyn says while still pinky promising she kisses her.

"Bye babe."

"Bye baby imma see y'all later."

HEY HEY HEY!!! Y'all probably hate me since I haven't updated but heres an update. I'm ready for drama are y'all?