April's love

It's finally 5:59 pm and the bell is finally ringing," I guess it's time to go home" I quietly whispered in my head. Everbody's packing up their books and going out, while I was still busy staring at someone.

That person is Ju-kun, I hate to admit this but I like him alot, and for some reason, he always is the last to leave the classroom. I love his fluffy curly hair and his unique kind of smile.

So there I go, I packed my books and pencils and slowly walked out of the class, my eyes still turning a bit taking a small glimpse at him, not wanting him to know as I started to walk out the room and try to hurry as it's getting dark, slightly feeling that my backpack is less heavier than it usually is.

The sky was dark and cloudy and the road was calm, there were only two or there people walking on this big empty road, and the cars were rare, I was walking calmly when I heard a voice calling my name, "April!, hey!" the familiar and unique voice said.

I turned to see who was calling me and I felt a cold chill running up my body and a tingly feeling in my chest, it was him, the Ju-kun I always liked, I was so surprised to see him and I couldn't really ask him what was the matter, standing frozen, so he told me I forgot one book so he brought it for me, I kind of felt a sweet feeling inside me as he handed me the book, me whispering in my head "he cares for me!", but am I just overseeing things? He put his hand on my shoulder asking me if I was okay as I was still dreamily thinking of things. I was finally "awake" as he told me that I shouldn't be late, he quietly told me "It's gonna rain soon and I don't want you to get soaked" I didn't say anything yet as he took a glimpse at the road, having an idea and said "Say April, sometimes when I come out of school, I'm always the last to leave, and I always seeing you walking this road, well," he smiled and pat my shoulder which he layed his hand on "I also walk this way to go home so, let's walk together today" He smiled calmly and happily and started walking again, I was still standing there thinking of what he said and with some latency, I replied "ahh yes really?" as I tried to catch up with him and breathed heavily walking and trying to keep up with him, I slightly turned to look at him as I could feel my cheeks turning so warm, I told him while stuttering. "J-Ju-kun..., T-thank you very much!" He was a bit surprised hearing me stuttering and kinda nervous and calmly smiled and told me "Hmm? It's okay, its nothing much I'm glad I could help", I kept saying in my head "why is he so kind? >.<".

We walked together for a long time until we came to two different roads leading to each others' home where we had to part, and went home on our own from that on.
I know I am maybe too excited, maybe he's just trying to be nice, but for a girl that has such a big crush on him, this feels like everything is by fate.

I kept thinking of him and what happened today until I finally fell asleep the night after.