The end........?

*doki*

*doki*

*doki*.........

The sound of my heartbeat.... it wont stop!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 3 - The end? -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I in such a situation? All this because I don't know how Ju-kun feels about me not answering the phone, well actually I forgot it and don't know how to explain it, he might have even taken my cousin for a boy I like!

"What should I do?" I thought in my head as I was laying on my back on the bed, the phone in both of my hands as I hold it against my  chest, imagining all these negative things in my mind, I spent that night so worried that I got so tired and fell asleep.

[xx:xx am] Slowly waking up, realising how everything seems all weird. then I realize I've been crying all night long and I haven't called him yet, nor even sent him a small text message; we both know we always talk and never really stop texting, if he hasn't sent me a text yet, he might have really been upset. Gosh I'm sorry Ju-kun!

[@$:#! am] I think I'm gonna go for a walk at our usual place, I'm not sure if that's gonna make me feel better or just make things worse but I'll go.

Time has passed and I finally arrive at the usual place he waits for me every evening after school, I smile a bit thinking of the sweet times when he meets me there and gives me that heart warming sweet hug of his. I look further a bit and.......... Oh my, is that him? Ju-kun! My heart raced again, happy because I can see him but also scared to face him because of what happened.

I start to walk slowly, trying to stalk him, why is he here anyways? I sneakily put a hoodie on to hide my hair and face, even though its the hoodie he gave me so it's very noticeable, I start walking closer and closer until I notice this girl coming out of a distance, walking as if she is going to him, I look back to him and he has that one smiling face of his, he never has that until he sees me, but what's making him so happy? I look down to try to think of the reasons why and I turn back up to see him and the girl is already there, he..... he leans in and he..... he kissed the girl...... on her lips!...

If only you could see me right now, my heart is crushed into pieces.. I never expected this, the Ju-kun I've always loved.. actually sees another girl.. I'm heartbroken I don't even know what to do anymore right now! First there's that misunderstanding and now this! I just want to cry hardly but it's hard when the person who should comfort me when I cry is now the reason I'm crying. I'm really depressed, I don't feel like going home, watching them, holding hands together as they start going away, the smile on his face looks like he never cared about me... never!

I love you Ju... Please don't do this to me this hurts way too much! Tears ran down my face as I run home crying hardly, everybody watching me. I'm too saddened to even care about my surroundings so I stop paying attention and just walk blindly. I suddenly hear a loud horn honking towards me.

BAM! A truck hit me hardly and there I am. Lying flatly on the road not making any move.. I guess this is the end of everything..

April... April! I can hear my dad's voice calling me as I slowly open my eyes, feeling comfy and warm, I quickly sit up and see my dad sitting next to my bed and looks around.

DAD! dad? I'm home? what? My wounds? I'm totally lost!

Daddy looks at me with a blank facial expression and tells me in some monotone voice:

"you had a nightmare, I entered in to check on you and saw you moving around making faces in your sleep so i got worried and stayed here" . I understand everything now.. it was all a dream.. that was the most cruel dream ever! I whispered to myself as I opened my arms up and hugged him tightly crying a bit as he hugs me back and asks me. "was was your dream about that makes you so sad?" I just keep hugging him tightly and stay silent, sobbing and crying silently.