𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?

At school, Toby went to find Jack. They've been hanging out quite a lot, and Jack protecting him from Billy and Tate.

"Jack! T-T-There you are!"

Jack turned and faced Toby, "Yeah, here I am."

"I-I-I've been wa-anting to a-a-ask you s-s-something."

"Sure, what is it?"

Toby grabbed Jack's arm and dragged him to the library, where Jack likes to be most of the time.

"Why are we in a library?"

"To h-h-have a private t-t-t-talk."

"You're nervous. It's okay. Just take your time."

Toby admired that Jack never pressured him into anything. Hence the question Toby is about to ask him.

"I-I-I wa-nt to b-b-be m-m-m-mor-"

"You like me a lot, don't you? It isn't hard to guess."

Toby blushed and ripped the bandaid.

"Do y-y-you want t-to be m-m-m-my boyfr-riend?"

Jack smiled and nodded, "Yeah, of course."

Toby smiled and hugged Jack, a little too much.

"Aww. Isn't that just sweet." A voice interrupted, Jack groans and faced them, "What do you want Tate, don't you have better things to do?"

"Well, we just wanted to see the freak get a boyfriend. They grow up so fast." Billy said in a mocking tone, wiping his face like he's wiping a tear from his eyes.

"Oh fuck off and go do something useful." Jack then grabbed Toby's hand and they made their way out.

"We'll get you next time freak!" Tate yelled.

Toby cleared his throat from the lump in his throat.

Jack looked at him and pulled him into a hug. "You know I'll always be here for you."

Toby then started sobbing into Jack's sweater, Jack not caring about it, started rubbing Toby's hair.

"It's alright. Shh, don't waste your tears over them. They're not worth it."