𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?

Toby has had enough of this bullying. He's had enough of Tate and Billy's bullshit.

He had to get his point straight, but he's not thinking right at the moment. He was looking for them, and his face had a glare.

Jack didn't need to know about this, not his sister, not anyone, but they will.

He eventually found them, and without them saying a word, Toby threw a powerful punch he didn't know he had.

"Fuck! What the hell freak!"

Toby then punched Billy, then again and again.

~

Jack was absolutely furious, not at Toby but at Tate and Billy.

They pushed Toby to violence.

"Hey! Would you like another beating? Because I'd be perfectly happy to do it."

"What did we do? We didn't even get to tease freak show today."

"That doesn't matter! You pushed him to far that he couldn't come to me instead!"

Jack moved towards them and cornered them.

"Whoa, bro take it easy, we won't bother him anymore!"

"I'd honestly liked to believe that."

Jack went for the punch.

~

Both Jack and Toby were sitting outside of the principal office.

Toby was waiting for Lyra who was talking to the principal because they're parents were to busy.

After five more minutes Lyra came out and motioned Toby to follow her.

"I guess I'll s-s-see you la-ter."

"Yeah."

~

"Jack this isn't surprising to me, I expelled the boys so Toby will be able to feel safe here, and with you it won't be a problem anymore."

"Thanks I guess."

"Your dismissed, though you will have detention for a week."

Jack nodded and left.