𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚?

Toby was in the locker rooms after PE, and Tate and Billy walked in.

"Oh great, it's the freak show."

"W-W-What do y-y-you want?"

"Getting tough, are we?" Tate pushed Toby against the lockers and spat in his face.

"You know what happens when you get all tough now, do you."

Toby nodded. He tried being tough but also wanted to listen to Jack and ignore them, but it was impossible.

"We should teach you a lesson, huh, freak show?"

Toby panicked and punched Tate in the face and ran out of the locker rooms. He immediately thought to find Jack, so that's what he did.

~

Jack was walking out of math and went to lunch. He heard loud and fast footsteps, so he turned around and found Toby tackling him to the ground.

"What's wrong? Why were you running like a maniac?"

"T-T-Tate and Bil-lly."

"Fuck, don't worry about them for now, your safe with me."

Jack helped Toby up and went to the cafeteria and sat down.

"Can I ask you something."

Toby looked at him, "What?"

"Why do Tate and Billy hate you so much?"

Toby sighs and shrugs, "I've be-en a-a-asking that myself. I don't know w-w-w-why they ha-te me. What did I do to them? Nothing! Ab-solutely n-n-nothing!"

Jack pulled Toby into a hug and stroking his hair, Shh, it's okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask that."

Toby stayed silent and cried in Jack's arms.

"I-I-I don't know wha-at I did t-t-to deserve th-his!"

"Shh, don't talk, just calm down, your gonna make yourself worse, just calm down and breathe." Jack soothes him.

"I don't k-know what I-I-I'd do with-thout you."

"Me to." Jack mumbles