the plan

~harry styles pov~
i need to figure out how to get obama away from qauackity. he must be mine i like him so much. i know just what to do cuz i see it in every movie ever.

-at school-
~obama pov~
i walk into school and the first thing i walk in to see is harry styles running away crying from quackity. i wonder what happened. i walk up to quackity.
"what happened to harry?" i walk up to quackity and ask him.
"did you really say you think harry's butt isnt thicc enough?" quackity turns to me and ask.
"WHAT!? of course not!!" i say back in shock.
"well i dont know if i believe you because harry was crying about it. listen i still love you but you need to apologize to harry and tell him you think hes thicc," quackity says with a disappointed tone. i cant believe this. why is harry doing this? i've been so nice to him.. at least i thought i was being nice to him. Now Quackity is mad at me because he thinks i dont find harry thicc.
"i understand... i'll find harry later and tell him," i say to quackity and walk away. a couple more classes pass and i cant stop thinking about harry styles and quackity. and i cant find harry styles anywhere. i need to apologize so quackity will like me more. lunch time came and i got my lunch and tried to find quackity only to see him sitting with harry styles. i walk over to them,
"can i sit here? also harry im sorry for saying that rude thing," even though i didnt say that.
"its fine i guess.. and no i don't want you to sit with us, you upset me" harry styles turns to me and said. i cant argue with him because quackity is sitting right there. harry knows that... i cant believe this. i dont reply and i just walk away and sit somewhere else. now i have to eat lunch alone. why is harry doing this. and then it clicked. he told quackity that i insulted him, then made me sit somewhere else. HE LIKES QUACKITY. UGHH OF COURSE. THAT LYING PEICE OF HONK. now i know his plan. maybe i can warn quackity. but i dont he'll believe me. no im his boyfriend, surely he'll believe me. i text quackity,

quack <3
hey, lets talk later k?
Okay.

________________________________

-after school-
me and quackity met at the park, no one else was there because it was rainy.
"is it always rainy when we go to the park, hehehe" i say but he didn't smile or giggle, nothing.
"um.. yeah." he said.
"listen, i've done nothing wrong to harry. i think he just likes you, its obvious he likes you. hes trying to-"
"Stop." he cuts me off.
"harry is nice and his singing is really good and he has a phat as$... why do you insult him bea?" he said to me.
"i don't, hes lying to you why aren't you listening to me," my eyes start watering.
"ugh bea... no, i thought you were bea but now your just fam" the shock sent through my body when those words left his mouth.
"noo!!! bea!" i shout out to him as hes walking away.
"we're fam now!" he shouts back and runs away. i drop to my knees and cry and as i cry the rain gets heavier. but then the rain stopped pouring on me. but i can still hear the rain? i look up with tears streaming on my face and someone who i don't know the name of has put an umbrella over my head.
"hey, you okay? im ____ "
________________________________
hi i meant to post this a couple days ago but i went on vacation and i didn't have much wifi there but yeah i made this a bit longer than my other chapters so enjoy!