Leaving

Jesus it's been a long time, sorry about that. School was harder than I thought this year cuz of the pandemic and all of my stress made me forget about this story, again sorry and I won't have a schedule to post on cuz that with add more stress with my school so instead I'm just going to post when I can, thank you for reading and enjoy
——————————————————————
~Obama pov~
I asked him about his stream equipment. He seemed to not mind to talk about it. he has a lot of subscribers. We talking for in his room for awhile. His room smelt like freshly washed strawberries. His room was clean which is way different from my room tbh. I thought it was sweet he'd let me sit in his gaming chair and spin around in it. We were having fun. I was so happy because axle isn't here to distract us or scare me off. I was happy because we didn't have a bell that rings to tell us to stop talking and go to class. We were actually talking. No distraction. Nothing. Just talking and laughing.
At the moment I just couldn't stop smiling.
My mom called me home and I told quackity and his mom bye and I left. I was out of the house, but I was still smiling. I like him.

~Quackity pov~
After he left I became kind sad. I was sad because we couldn't talk for the rest of the night. I never wanted out talks to end. I wanted him to just stay the rest of the night so we could just chat more. He smelt like peaches. It was nice. He was nice.

~axel pov~
WTF IS EVEN HAPPENING!? QUACKITY WONT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES. IS HE DED

___________________________
Sorry it was short I just wanted to finish this chapter today so I can say HAPPY HALLOWEEN if you celebrate it. And sorry again about being gone school killed me ok I will post when I can no schedule cuz that's too hard for me.