Chapter 3

I smiled. "Well I was thinking McDonalds." I said and he nodded. "Sounds good to me."

-----

After stopping at McDonald's we arrived home and it was late.

We sat in his truck outside my house. "It's late. You can come in if you want?" I asked him. He hesitated. "I don't wanna intrude, plus I have nowhere to sleep." He said. "In the living room possibly." I said and he nodded and we went inside.

He took off his roshes and I took off my vans. "I'll get you something from Logan's room to wear." I said and he nodded and sat on the couch.

I walked in Logans room and got a pair of basketball shorts and went into the kitchen and handed them to Shane. "Tomorrow we can go get your stuff and get you moved in here." I said and he nodded.

I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into my bedroom and shut the door. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. "You can sleep with me tonight." I said and he laughed.

"Great." And he got changed. We got into bed and sleep took over the both of us in no time. I woke up and Shane and wasn't in bed beside me, like he was last night.

I get up and walk into the kitchen to find Shane cooking breakfast. I smiled. "Good morning Mr. cook." I said and he looked at me and laughed. "Goodmorning Mrs. cook." He said and I laughed at how stupid he sounded.

"Where's Logan?" I asked. he turned to me, smiling with the pan in his hands. "He's got a major hangover." He said. I smiled.

"Oh yeah. Well what do you wanna do today?" I asked, him turning off the stove and leaning on the counter.

"Uhh.. Well we could go shopping? I need some stuff and girls love shopping." He said and I nodded. "I do need some new clothes for summer. Let me
Go get ready we can leave in about 40 minutes?" I asked as he nodded.

I went and got in
The shower and got out. I threw on a pink crop top and a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of black vans.
I threw my hair in a pony tail and went into the living room

to see Logan and Shane sitting there. "Good morning Logey! How are you? Not still mad about last night, I hope." I said and Shane laughed.

"Last night?" He asked and I laughed. "You wanted a slut to move in with us, then she tried to kill me and broke my ankle." I said and his jaw dropped.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" He yelled, running to me. "Yeah. Shane took me to the hospital. He's our 3rd roommate btwz. I'll try to go find one at the mall that's female for you." I said he grinned.

"Good job. Are you guys together?" He asked referring to Shane and I. "Not officially." I said and Shane nodded. We laughed and told Logan where we
We're
Going.

"Well Jess are you ready?" Shane asked me. I smiled and nodded. We walked out to his car and I got in the passenger seat and we started driving to the 3 story mall. We arrived and started walking, hand in hand.

He looked at me and smiled.
We walked in the mall and he looked at me. "Where to first?" He asked. "Hmm.. Well I need some summer clothes so let's hit up spencers and see what they've got." I said and he nodded.

We walked to the clothes section. I got a crop top , some SOA shirts & TWD shirts and then I went to the pants section.

I ran over and got two pairs of "after sex pants" and showed Shane. He laughed and nodded. We payed and were walking around. "I wanted to get some new Xbox games, if you wanna look with me?" He asked. I nodded.

"I need some new ones too." I said and he pulled me in. I got COD Ghosts and Skyrim. Shane got Fallout something and Advanced Warfare. We payed and walked to the Starbucks. I told him what I wanted and he went to go get the stuff. Some girl sat down at my booth, where Shane was gonna sit.

"So are you and Shane together?" She asked kinda harshly. "Uh well -" I started to say but Shane cut us off. "What are you doing here, we're over, were never getting back together:" ( 🎶 A/N: t swift in daaa houzzz ) he said and she got up and ran away.

"Who was she..?" I asked and he handed me my drink. "My ex. Her name is Gabby. We broke up a month ago but she doesn't get it. She must have some nerve to come talk to you." He said and sighed.

"It's no problem. I didn't tell her anything." He said and looked up at me and smiled. "Wanna go to the movies tonight?" He asked me. I smiled. "Are you asking me out?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yes. I'm asking you out on a date." He said and I laughed. "I would love to." "Great. Let's get going home so we can make the 2-5 movie time." He said and we did.

We arrived at the movies and walked inside. "TFIOS! TFIOS!" I yelled, tugging on his arm. He laughed. "Sure. Let's go." He said and I ran up and got the tickets. We went to the food bar things.

We got a large popcorn, and a bunch of other candy. We went in and sat down. The movie started and he reached over and held my hand. I looked at him and smiled.

- near the end -

"When scientists come to me in the future with robotic eyes, I'm gonna tell those scientists to piss off because I don't wanna see a world without Augustus Waters."

"OH MY GOD ISAAC IS SO UGH " I said / yelled / cried.

--- after movie ---

I was drenched in tears. Shane was laughing at me. "NEVER EVER AGAIN OH MY GOD " I yelled and he put his arm around me. Gabby was sitting in a bench in the mall. "what a loser" she said and I smirked.

I walked over to her. "May I help- ouch! What the hell?!" She yelled after I slapped her. "yes. we are dating. and you can fuck yourself because he doesn't like you anymore, so keep your attention whore personality out of our lives. if you try to break us up I'll beat the literal shit out of you. bye gabby." I said and she ran off again.

I walked back to Shane who was cracking up. I glared at him. "That was great when you said 'I'll beat the literal shit out of you' oh my goshhh jess I'm dying!" He yelled and I started laughing too.

"let's go home." I said, holding his hand. He smiled and we walked to his truck and drove home.

A/N

heeyyy i hope u likeeed bc i likeee uuu💕