Chapter 2- The Party

"Wanna go to a party?" He asked me. I laughed.

"Partying is my middle name."

--------

We got to the party and we went inside. He looked at me. "If you wanna leave , just text me." He said and I nodded. He ran off to some guys and left me by myself. It's 11.

I started walking to the kitchen to look around when a arm randomly landed on my shoulder. I turned to face the person. "May I help you?" I asked. He looked at me and said "how about you & I just get out of here?" Then he grabbed my ass.

I laughed "you might wanna move that hand." Said some voice I didn't recognize. I turned to his direction to see a very attractive boy standing there. I'm
Not sure if
He said that though.

"Now, Jared." He said. Yep, it was him. "What are you gonna do about it, wise guy Mr. Shane?" The guy who was grabbing my ass, Jared , I should call him, Said.

I turned around and punched Jared in the nose. He threw his drink all over me. "You bitch!" He yelled and I ran away, but failed by running into Shane. "hey.. you could've let me handle that, you know?" Shane said, pulling me off the ground.

"His hand lingered on my ass for a little while too long. Thanks thou, Shane is it?" I asked. "Yep. And you're Jessica, right?" He asked. It took me by surprise that he knew my name. "Logan Bunglan is your roommate?" He said again.

"Yeah, do you know him?" I asked. He smiled. "He's my best friend. That's how I knew you're name." He said with a little chuckle at the end. I smiled. "Do you have a car? I need to go home and change but I don't wanna make Logan leave just yet. You can come home with him when he leaves later and pick your car up if you don't wanna leave either." I said.

He smiled. "It's fine, I'll drive you." And I smiled. We walked out to his truck and got in and he drove me home. We stopped right in front of my house and I looked at him. "Wanna come in until Logan comes home? I don't really have anything else to do." I said and he smiled.

"Sure." And I laughed. We got out and went inside. I took my black vans off and sat them by the door. He did the same. "I'm gonna go change and get a quick shower, you can watch TV or whatever." I said and he nodded.

I got in the shower and just rinsed off and jumped out. I threw on a pair of white Jean shorts and a crop top tank top and put my hair up in a bun. I walked out to find him sitting on the couch watching TV. I walked over and sat beside him.

He looked at me. "Hey there Jesse." He said. I smiled at the name. "Hello there Mr. Shane." I said, recalling what Jared said at the party. He chuckled at that.

"Hey, do you know anyone who needs a place to stay? We have two extra bedrooms and rent here is $800 a month, plus we have to buy food and the electric and whatnot." I said and he nodded.

"Actually I need a place at the moment. " he said and I smirked. "Great!" And then Logan stumbled in with a girl. "Heyyyyy Bess this is " then he whispered -but not to well- "what's your name?" And she answered "Sarah Reed." In a bitchy tone.

"And why is she here?" I asked. "Well dess I was wonderen ef mayb sh could stay hear wif us" he said. "Oh, no way, I'm not living with a slut, sorry Ligan." I said and she looked pissed.

"At least I can get a guy. You probably have no life you little cunt." She said and I walked over to her and laughed in her face.

"I don't sleep with 100 guys in one night, you should probably get going, you're only on number 65 for tonight and you're failing so bye skank go whore around somewhere else. And Logan, GET YOUR ASS IN YOUR ROOM!" I yelled and he ran into his room.

Then the slut -I forget her name- grabbed me by the shirt and threw my out the door. I fell off the steps and fell on the ground. She looked at me from atop, laughing. "your dead, you little skank." I said and she ran off down the street.

Then Shane came running down and helped me up. "I think I broke my ankle Shane." I said and he picked me up bridal style. "Come on I'm taking you the the hospital." He said and carried me to the car.

We got to the hospital and soon enough j was in the room. I was laying there and it was time to get the x-rays and I'm pretty sure
It's broke. But whatever.

"Yes, Mrs. Green, your ankle is broken. We're putting you in a boot. How is this young man related to you?" The doctor asked, referring to Shane. I answered before Shane could. "He's my boyfriend." I said and the doctor smiles.

"I thought so, but he will have to keep you off your feet and tend to you so you don't break it again." He said and Logan looked at me with a confused look. "So we're dating?" He asked.

"Your gonna be living with me, we're practically dating. Unless you don't wanna take care of me. Then I'll just get Logan to." I said and he shook his head. "Of course not. I'll be there for you." He said and helped me off the bed.

"Thank you Mr. Shane." I said. "My pleasure, Bess." He said and we both laughed. We got in his truck and he put his hand on the gearshift. I lightly sat my hand on top of his. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm pretty hungry." I said. He looked at me. " It's 2:00 am.. where do you plan on going, Mrs. Green ?" He asked me. I smiled. "Well I was thinking McDonalds." I said and he nodded. "Sounds good to me."