A Krusty Barnacle

Hey,I am Patrick.I was born on a tummy.Hehehehehe everyone else does also.But anyway.This day,me and Spongebob are going to the carnival together.No more hooks,I promised to Spongebob.I was getting fix when Spongebob knock on my door.I greeted him then also welcomed him with my warm smile.

"Hey Patrick,aren't you done yet?Our meeting is supposed to be at nine o'clock.But already it is twelve o'clock.You have been fixing almost 3 hours in here.And I repeated this sentence 35 times!And counting,I will be back very soo-"

"I am  now done!Let us keep going Spongebob!"I said cutting him off and with eager.

We walked down past right Krusty Krab.Mr.Krabs suddenly burst out of the resto.

"

"Hey kids!I bey your going to the carnival.Bayayayayayay!Ok,ok,ok.But be careful then.There are lots of crumpy rocks on your path.And remember..........Leave the carnival before 8:00 because if they close up and does not see you,I do not know what would happen,Well then,I am going with you too."Mr.Krab said really cheerful(except for the warning part)I supposed I can treat him.Cause I got million bucks,everyone would be happy.

I was a little distracted when I saw children playing bubble swords.I miss the time when me and Spongebob always pop bubbles and annoys children who bl owed it.I almost fainted when I saw the very,very,very big carnival.But the only thing is the only ride there is a carousel.......Well...I guess.........This is not enough!!!!!!!

"Spongbob!This is so different from the poster we saw!What a Krusty Barnacle!Wwwwwwuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"I cried to Spongebob.

We walked to our house,so sad we could not even talk about this day.My house is the only playhouse I can do what I want to.Make my TV a seesaw in everyway.And I guess that is some kind of crazy somehow.What a Krusty Brnacle!If the carnival is like the one we saw on the poster,we would never spend our time for nothing.

I called Spongebob from his house this night.I wanted to see if he was okay.He said he was just fine and willing to wait until the carnival gets bigger,and I supposed I can do that too.The next day I check the carnival if it has more rides.But to my surprise there was nothing now!Even the carousel we saw yesterday is gone!I was a lot getting bigger of my anger.I hate this carnival!!!!!

Spongebob suggested we build our own carnival,I was the one getting in charge of the carousel,seesaw,bubble pops and lots more.When we finish it all,the whole thins collapsed!

Just then,a man saw us.

"Are you building a carnival to play for?"He asked

"Yes sir,do you like to play?"Spongebob asked.

"Why are you doing that if there is a carnival?"He asked again

"Where?"I asked

"Behind you."The man said.

We turned our heads and saw the carnival.

What a Krusty Barnacle!!!!!!