4 years ago..

[A/N Before i start, this book has a playlist which will be on spotify i'll post it up in the media somewhere, but i'll also have the song titles  in the chapters]

[Songs in this chapter in order
     1. Where are you now? By Janet jackson]

“It’s been 4 years since the mysterious murder of college student Alejandra Peters, a few days shy from graduation day.”

I remember that day.

“Family and friends are gathering to the last place the young woman was seen in hopes of finding some sort of closure.”

No body.

“If you have any tips.”

No weapon.

“Any information on the night of April 18th, 1990 please contact the local police department.”

No lead.

“Or her family their numbers are all over the town incase anyone needs them.”

4 years without ally

every year they leave these damn teddy bears, balloons and flowers polluting my area.

every year I hear them.

only twice.

my birthday and the day I died, after that

they forget about me.

----

April 18th, 1990

9:00pm

Parking garage outside of the University of Louisiana .

"Ally, you sure you wanna go out there and do this? I think we should just go head get married and mail off a letter."

the sounds of the street were loud that night, but so was the sound of sage complaining.

"Here you go."

"Yes here I go! we gay ally this aint no oh hey guys im getting married yay! no we're gay you know how bad they gonna spazz? and you just wanna go out there tell them and think we can just get married."

"I never said it would be easy now calm down, you forget I have a child back there too?"

"Little man.."

"If they get rid of me they gotta let him go and we both know my mama aint letting him go so relax."

I remember her touch, I remember the hug she gave me as we walked, her face pressed against mine.

"Aye if they do we'll have that family we always wanted."

"One kid down 3 more to go."

"Long as I get my two boys out of that three."

"Now wait.."

"Nope we agreed three boys, one girl."

"We might have to reconsider."

our last kiss.

"you sure you don't want me to ride with you its getting late? I can get my car after we finished in the dorms."

"I still need to stop by the gym and turn in my keys remember? I'll be fine. I'll be there in 10 minutes 5 minutes if the guard is still out there."

"You know I don't like that nigga."

"Girl go."

"What if he try spitting game again? then I gotta-"