Chapter 1: Monday Morning Chaos

Emilia's POV :

It was Monday Morning. You know what that means. School. School is honestly one of the worst things. Like who thought of sending kids to school to teach the stupid things. Like why the hell do I need to learn y=Mx+b. Useless I know. Butttttt, on the other hand I do wan to go to college and get my degree on something. I still don't know yet. Yes I know; "EmIliA YoUr SmArT"  so? I'm an indecisive person. Like literally I don't know what I want. But continuing, I hear My annoying ass alarm. Like why do they have to be annoying. Why do I have to wake up at 7am for school? who wants to learn that early? I groan and get up to stop it. My mom started calling me from down stairs.

"Emilia breakfast is ready" my mom said

"I'll be right there, give me a second" I Screamed from my room

I  showered real quick, brushed my teeth and changed. I got into some loose vintage jeans, and an oversized sweat shirt with a graphic tee under paired with my air forces. I added some light make-up to my face; brushed my hair and left it loose. I took a hair tie just incase I needed to put up my hair or if it just got annoying. Like I don't know who has their hair down all day? Doesn't it get annoying? No.. just me? okay. I headed down stairs to eat. It was just me and my mom. My dad left us for some rich chick in Sweden. Turns out she was some old chick using someone's pic as a catfish.  That's his loss. But at least she was rich. Right? He sends us gifts and stuff but we throw them away.  My mom made an omelet. I ate it real quick so I can head to school. Olivia was already outside to pick me up. I can drive but I don't have a car yet. I opened the front door and told my mom good-bye. I headed towards Olivia's car. I opened the door at greeted her. Olivia has been on of my best friends since We were both little.

"Good morning" I greeted her

"Hey you ready for today?" Olivia asked me

"couldn't be any more" I said sarcastically

She drove off to school. I lived about fifteen minutes away from the school. Liv lives twenty-five so she picks me up on her way. I turned the radio on because I hate the silence in the car. Music overall is my happy space to be honest. Shawn Mendez came on and I started humming the lyrics to "Mercy".  

A few minutes later we arrived and I let out a groan.

"ughhh School, Whyyyyyy" I groaned while opening the door.

Olivia laughed at me and said "You have it easier because your smart, I actually have to pay attention" I laughed at what she said. " AND I still end up failing "she mumbled.

We saw Alice at the entrance talking to some of her other friends. Alice unlike me and Olivia, she's popular. Alice is one of our closest friends. We'll best friends. She's not like those bitchy popular girls. She honestly kind and will help you if you need anything. Alice sees us and says bye to whoever she was talking to and makes her way to us.

"Hey yall ready?" She said excitedly

If you don't know today is Monday. Duh obviously but it's one of the most important Mondays in the school year. This Friday the football team would have their first game if they season. And I know "it's just a football game" well here we have won like pretty much every single game. Our school (Oakwood High school) is big on sports. We have one of the best athletes in town. I personally don't know anything about football. I tried but it just didn't stick with me. Continuing today is our pep rally so classes are cut short. Yay! Yea okay whatever.

"Yup" Liv and I said at the same time

We both bursted into laughter. This isn't our first time saying the exact same things. Me and liv are like the same person except she's more bold. We both think the same when it comes to ideas and all that stuff.

The corridor is packed with kids trying to get to class. As we are walking I bump into the one and only Kayden Walker. Kayden is the schools bad boy or golden boy as what some would say. I think he's just a total douche bag. Kayden sleeps around with a lot of girls. Like I mean a lot. He's probably slept with the entire school. He has girls falling to his knees. I will admit he's pretty cute but not someone I'll date. Im pretty sure he doesn't know I exist since I'm quiet and no one really knows me. Until now...

"Sorry" I said quickly and pretty clear so that he can hear me

All he did was send me a glare and continued with whatever he was doing

The girls didn't notice because they were ahead of me but it really wasn't a big deal. I headed to class and went off my day.