The newbie

Y/n POV
I had just moved here from y/o/t and wasn't really looking forward to having to make new friends, I didn't really see to many girls in the neighbourhood but there was this group of boys playing baseball. In what I think they call the sandlot pfff who am I kidding I love baseball not a professional but I do know a thing or two.

You were just busy moving all the boxes inside when this tall boy walking down the street caught your eyes, brown lushes hair that just got covered with his LA blue baseball cap, brown shimmering gems looked like there were crystals were his eyes were. Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me I turned around to see this boy with a lush of  pink on his tanned, beautiful skin it looked so smooth. The second he noticed me he gave me a little wave, with this cute smile on his face. "Hi I'm Benny, Benny Rodriguez are you new I haven't seen you yet" Benny gave a little chuckle after saying that.

Bennys POV
I was walking down to the sandlot when this really gorgeous girl was what it looked to be unpacking boxes, must of just moved in lushes blonde/brunette hair in a ponytail she had a really nice as-I mean really nice um..house yea it was a two story looked neat.

" hi I'm y/n y/l/n, do you play baseball" she said with this beautiful smile on her face her cheeks looked kinda red but I didn't know if it was cause of the weather or just me. " um yeah do you wanna come down to play sometime I don't think they would be anything wrong with a new member, uhhh have you ever played baseball" " well I don't know that much but I can swing a bat if that's what your wondering" she said her cheeks started to blow up so I kinda made it....worse I mean I didn't mean to.

" um are you ok cause either you ate a lot of tomatoes or you've got a little crush on me" omg did I just say that shit I mean she is really hot but I can't just say that she only just moved in and I'm already making a move god dam ittt.

Y/n POV

"did you just, I'm sorry but I don't know if you meant to but we'll I kinda just heard all of that"  omg I can't believe it he thinks I'm hot I mean who wouldn't but still yes I guess I do like this knew town I think I actually might fit it quite nicely "um well I don't know if you would mine but do you wanna hangout sometime I mean like maybe at the sandlot you can teach me some things"

——skip to when you have been hanging out with them for a long time and all the boys love you——

Benny POV
Y/n had been playing with us for a long time and we would normally walk home together and hang out at my house or hers "hey y/n you ready to go" "yea" I grab my hat and plopped in on her head "yay now I can see your cute waves" ik she loves my hair " boy am I tired can we hurry up and go" she is so cute "yea hop on"

Y/n POV
We/he was walking us to his house "do you wanna stay at my house y/n" "yes then I don't have to walk further to mine". "Mum y/n's here...mum" I guess she's not here-do you wanna watch a movie" yea I will choose one" we were sitting down on the couch and he started fiddling "can you stop I'm trying to watch a movie" you started to scoot away but he just started chuckling and pulled you closer bringing you onto his lap "then watch it babe...I mean you know like babe ruth haha we'll continue with your movie".
We always had something going on but dam looks like he really wants it. "oh ok hottie Jeez you like me that much" something started poking your back so you just moved away but he brought you closer "sorry you kinda just called me hottie and I don't know if you noticed but your on my lap" you just started to laugh "sorry Benny I'll move" you got off but then got cold "Benny if it doesn't hurt you can I please just sit on your lap again it's warm there" he nodded his head and you scooted back "can I talk to you for a second" "you just got on my lap" "ik I'm just gonna turn around to face you"

Bennys POV
I slowly got a B0ner when y/n was on my lap(skip to what just happened) "but-um y/n you will see my uhh" "oh well I wont look" "ok sweet cheeks and uh if you look or see i won't mind" "thx cutiePie also we need help why do we keep calling each other theses weird ass names lol" "idk but can you tell me now" y/n went bright red I don't know if it was cause of what she was gonna say or down there but she's seemed really shy which she never and I mean never is you could hear the fear in her voice.

She isn't but maybe she's is does she actually like me if so I'm making the first move. " y/n before you say it I-I just wanted to say I like you, like, like like you" her face was at ease so I'm pretty sure that what she wanted to say "thx Benny you knew I was gonna say that didn't you" "maybe but it doesn't mean I wasn't telling the truth" "well since I haven't said it yet I like you to". -Y/n bring Benny into a passionate kiss which turns out to a heated make out session. You guys were sweating considering the weather and you were on top of him you started brushing your fingers through his hair "so soft"he pushed your hand away knowing it would make you mad. "What you don't wanna kiss me you want a snack" "yea you" "then let me touch your hairrrr"

3rd person view
You guys end up cuddling on his couch and just continue like nothing happened until( but you guys are still secretly dating)Scotty and squints found out....

The next paragraph we'll have more about that and smut so warning sorry If this was bad it my first time trying to make a "professional book"