(9)

Y/n's pov:

We finally arrived at the hotel, I was pretty tired and just wanted to flop on the bed and sleep. "You're tired huh?" She said, giving me a bit of a worried look. I nodded my head, and rubbed my eyes a bit. "Alright, you don't have many bags, I'll hold the heavier ones." I agreed, I held all of the lighter bags, and even took one of the heavier bags just so Niki wouldn't have to hold so many. We got into the hotel and just walked to our room. I placed some of the bags down and opened the door. I was very excited to see all of them in the room. I had gotten pretty close to all of them and we all had been excited about this trip. "shut up tub-, Y/N!" Tommy jumped up off the couch, and ran up to hug me. I hugged back "Hello tommy, hello everyone!"

Everyone came running up to me and started to hug me. "HELLO Y/N!" Tubbo said. "Hellooo." Jack said. "Heyyy!" Minx said happily. Niki came into the hug and we stayed like that for a good 20 seconds. We all pulled away before Tommy started to scream about what we were going to do. "OKAY OKAY OKAY, SINCE Y/N IS HERE WE CAN GET ONE OF EACH OTHERS LAPTOPS AND START STREAMING! AND THEN WE CAN GO EAT, AND THEN WE CAN GO FEED DUCKS, AND WE CAN FISH, AND WE CAN GO ON A BOAT RIDE, AN-" "TOMMY, INSIDE VOICES PLEASE!" I yelled. Tubbo and Jack started laughing. "Sorryyy..." Tommy said chuckling a bit. "Alright, y/n is pretty tired, and so am I so, how about you guys do your thing and go do somethingh." Niki said calmly. "But, dont have too much fun without us." I said. "Yeah, yeah, alright. Lets just go!" Jack said, all ready at the door. "Okay were cominggg..." Tubbo said.

After they put on their shoes, they all left. Doing whatever they found "entertaining". I flopped on the bed and shut my eyes, before I felt some more weight on the bed. It was Niki. I kinda forgot that she was going to sleep with me. I mean I'm not complaining, I have liked her for almost a year. I looked into her eyes and smiled. I yawned and got up to get into the sheets. "Are you sure you are comfortable with me sleeping in the same bed as you? If you want me to sleep on the couch or something it would be problem." Niki said trying to make me as comfortable as possible. "No, no its fine. And plus we don't even know how long we are going to sleep ya know. Its early but and if we sleep now....we can do something by yourselves..." I said lazily, whispering at the last part. "Okayyy..." Niki said giggling. God she was so cute. I finally realized that I hadn't even changed.

I got out of bed, groaning, and got my Pj's. I changed in the bathroom and went out and saw Niki turning on the TV and scrolling through the channels. I smiled and finally got into bed. I slowly placed my head on Niki's chest. I heard her heart beat get fast and I blushed.

Niki's pov:

I saw y/n come out of the bathroom with her Pj's on. I don't know why but I smiled. I was going through all of the channels they had on the TV. Y/n got into bed. And then she. Put her head on my chest. My heart beat sped up and I was pretty much freaking out. I didn't show it on the outside though, I just tried to play it cool. But I was probably blushing like and idiot. I found I channel that played y/f/m/s (your favorite movie series) movies. I keep the channel on and then looked at y/n...she was already asleep. I smiled and moved very slowly, so that I wouldn't wake her up. I got comfortable and wrapped my arms around her. I just really hoped that she was comfortable, I was just happy that she was in my arms.

Word count: 799

Alright guys, on a more serious note. I have just heard about the Minx situation, and now I am not a lesbian. Therefore, I have no say in this. But I know that some of you are lesbian, and I want to now if you forgive Minx and would still like to see her in my chapters. I don't really know if she will have a big part in the chapters but I just everyone to be comfortable while reading! Alright have a great day everyone! <3