Episode 10 (part 1)

Maya'spov :

      We all got permission letter from our parents with one condition that we have to stay in my father's guest house only . We accepted that condition. We all packed our essentials for the trip and kept it ready for easy access and left to the college. On the way vinayak called rohit to know about their status. He said that they also got permission. We all become so excited about our trip and reached the college.

Dev's pov :
                We got permission after a long struggle. I took money from my savings for this trip and packed everything we need for this trip. This is my first trip  without my family. I got blessings from my mother and left to the college. On the way I pickedup rohit by that time he received a call from vinayak he questioned us about our permission. Rohit replied that we got permission.

After that,

They all went to the HOD room and submitted their permission  letter from their parents. HOD told them to meet him at lunch break to know about the principal's decision . So all left his room and went to their classes.

In the classroom,

Vinayak : ssshh... Shhhh.. Shhhh stella... Stella.. (In a husky voice)

Stella : enna da ( in a husky voice)

Vinayak : Principal permission tharuvangala..?

Stella : Think positive man

By that time mam caught them and threw them out of the class.

Stella : dei unnala oru 15 mins summa iruka mudiyathu. paru  ippa enna aachunu.

Vinayak : hey sorry d

Stella : hmmm...

it's lunch break now,

Asha : unga renduperukum apadi enna avasaram😂😂😂

Meena : vidu d, avangaley pavam .

Maya : sari vanga poi HOD papom.

All went to the HOD room ,

HOD : Happy news for you guys, principal gave the permission for the trip and gave them a letter of permission for the case study. Go safely and complete your work my dears.

All : thank you sir.

HOD : ok, where are you going to stay?

Maya : In My father's guest house sir.

HOD : then ok, have a safe and happy journey.

All : thank you sir .

They all came out from the HOD room and went to the canteen.

Maya : afternoon namaku class iruka enna?

Vinayak : illa.

Maya : apa ok ellarum veetuku poitu konjam rest eduthutu  6 oclk pola kelmabalam. Enna ok va.

Rohit : saringa but nanga? College la irunthu straight kelambuvom nu pack panna ellathayum eduthutu vabthutom.

Maya : ohh , onum problem illa   neenga rendu perum vinayak veetula rest edungalen.

Vinayak : super idea d

Dev: unga veetula ethum solla matangala.

Vinayak : athula onnum sollamatanga da sollapona enga veetula ellarum santhosam than paduvanga,Vanga da

Dev : sari ok da.

They all left that place and went to their home with loads of happiness about their trip. This time also they didn't notice pair of eyes watching them.

to be continued.....

Do forgive me for the flwas and mistakes. Don't forget to vote.

Share your thoughts in comment.

Stay safe stay indoor.

  By
Diya❤