Episode 15 part 1 ( yar athu)

They all safely reached chennai and went to their Houses. After two days they came back to the college.They all gathered in the canteen.

Varma : aprm guys trip la eppadi poochu.

Rohit: Inga neraya peruku rommba nalla poochu ( looking dev and vinayak with a sarcastic smile).

Vinayak : intha loosu ippadi than ethavathu pesum neenga perusa eduthukathinga da .

Sharma : aprm itha tom and Jerry enna pannuchu ,sanda podama irunthangala?

Meena : Tom and Jerry aa athula ippa Illa pa ivanga rendu perum ippa friends aam.

Varma : apadiya, ithala  first solli irukanum. Antha story aa solliye aganum.

Dev : ama periya Ramayanam, Mahabharatham solliye aganum. Poda

Rohit : innum onnu theriyuma ungaluku dev kavithai la solli irukan pa.

Sharma : enna shock mela shock tharinga.

Asha : kekura ungalukey ippadi irukey  kooda iruntha engaluku eppadi irukum.

Maya : ippa unga ellarukum enna problem.

By that time Maya got a call. Screen displayed " Darling 💗". Maya getup And move away from them by saying I'll be back in a minute.

Stella : yara iva darling nu save panni iruka?athuvum thaniya la poi pesura? Enna va irukum.

After that Maya joined them back. Stella about to ask but bell rangs. So everyone went to their class. After that HOD informed them that the competition results will be announced tomorrow. For that they have to go to the good luck college. Everyone nodded yes after that college get over and Everyone went to the canteen.

Stella (MV) : cha antha call pathi kekavey illaye. Asha meena kitta itha pathi solluvoma. Illa venam first Maya ta kepom aprma ivanga kitta sollikalam.

Maya : Stella... Stella...

Stella came back to reality after Maya hit her head.

Maya : enna d pagal kanava.

Stella : athu Maya...

This time varma intruped.

Varma : unga kitta solla maranthuten.

Rohit : enna da.

Sharma : atha nan solluren.

Vinayak : yaravathu oruthanga sollunga.

Varam : first year viscom la irunthu oru paiyan vanthu ungala pathi visharichan. Pakka hero mari irunthan.

Asha : engala pathiya? Hero mariya?

Sharma : dei olunga sollu da. Ungala pathi illa mayava mattum than ketan.

Dev : yaru.. Yaru antha paiyan. Name sonna na?

Meena : yen dev ivalo avasaram unaku.

Dev : illa na normala than ketan.

Maya : yar antha paiyan?

Varma : aiyoo avan pera kekalye. Avan kandippa nalaiku varuvan apa avana katturen.

Dev : atha eppadi nee ivalo strong aa sollura. Varuvan nu.

Sharma : enooda Intution correct na avan varuvan.

Maya : sari papom yarunu.

Dev's pov :
     Everything went happy but that thing Sharma and varma told totally changed my mood. Who's that guy? Why he questioned about Maya? Will Maya know him or not? Wait why I'm thinking this much. What happened to me. Let wait and see who's is that.

After that everyone went to their houses, while driving dev still think about that guy.

Rohit : machan anaki ippadi engayo pathuthan vandiya Maya car la vitta. Inaki yar melayum vittudathada.

Dev : antha paiyan yaruda?

Rohit : entha paiyan da?

Dev : athan mayava pathi oru paiyan ketan nu sonngala avan than.

Rohit : itha pathi mayavey kavala padala nee yen ivalo yosikira?

Dev : summa therinjika.

Rohit : summa.. Itha nambanum.

Dev : sari da na onumm kekala.

Next day morning everyone went to that "Good college" to know the results. They all gathered in the auditorium. The host gave the welcome speech and tells about their college. After that the winner announcement time came. Everyone was in the fear about the result and finally they announced the winner of the competition.

Host : The winner of the competition is.....

Auditorium filled with silence to know that

Host : Little fire college of arts and science.

They jumped in happiness.

The host continues,

Host :  The surprising thing is this case study was done by first year students. This is the first college did a case study with first year student. Their college have lots of hope with this students and yes they also did their best and  saved the name of their college. Let's welcome that group on the stage.

They all went to stage and the host asked them to share few words. Maya started to speak.

Maya : first of all  I have to thank the college authorities for the giving us this golden opportunity and I have to thank our college principal and HOD for believing us and motivate us to do this case study. We are so happy that we earn good name for our college, Thank you.

Host : how did you guys managed this and win this competition. Why I'm asking this because it's a team work and you all are first years students. That's why I'm asking.

Maya : we have two thing that's help us to achieve this.

Host : super what's that?

Maya : first one is understanding and second one we all are friends. That's helped us in this.

Host : thank you for sharing your words on stage.

Then the principal of the college gave them a Trophy and blessed them to achieve more things. After that the program gets overed. They happily went to the college. They college welcome them in a Royal manner and wished them for their achievement after that the college gets overed.

They all gathere in the canteen.

Sharma : mass panniteenga ponga.

Rohit : Maya anga koodutha talk tha semma.

Varma : ohh. Apadi enna kooduthanga madam.

Asha : unga team ooda success ku reason enna nu ketanga. Athuku Maya understanding nu sonna. Enagalukula romba happy aa Irunthuchu apa.

Sharma : correct aa solli iruka Maya. Enga rendu perukum ungalala pidicha reason ney unga kitta ulla understanding than.

Vinayak : pothum da kannu vaikatheenga.

Sharma : sari da vaikala.

Varma : dei na sonen la atho varan paru antha paiyan.

Everyone turn to see whose that. Maya get shocked after seeing him.

to be continued.........

Who's that guy? Why Maya get shocked?
Yar antha Darling 💗?

         Understanding is more important  not only in love but also in friendship too. We can achieve anything when we have good understanding friends.

Do forgive me for the mistakes and flaws. Don't forget to vote.

Share your thoughts in comment.

Happy  Weekend ✨

  By
Diya❤