Episode 16 ( un vizhigalil)

Maya pov :
           I checked myself in the mirror more than hundred times.i don't know when I become this much conscious about my dressing. I called my  trios in conf to check whether they get ready or not. They said they will reach vinayak house in 20 minutes. After that i come out from my room. I saw my mom was standing there with her jaw down.

Maya : amma... Amma.. Enna aachu

Sheela ma : evalo nalla nee dress pannuviya d?

Maya : why ( in a confused state)

Sheela ma : en kanney patrum pola iruku.

Maya : comedy pannathinga ma

Sheela ma :  hey really you look so beautiful. Un appa kum annanukum itha pakkura chance illa. Meeting kaga 2 months Singapore poitanga.

Maya : avangaluku avanga vela thana mukkiyam (fake angred)

Sheela ma : oh my little princess ku odaney kovam vanthuta..

Maya : no ma. Avangala la nerla pakka mudiyala na enna namma photo anupuvom.

By saying this Maya and sheela ma capture some pictures . After that Maya bid byee to her mom and went to vinayak house.

Maya pov :

    When I enter his backyard I can see dev standing there. What a man yaar? Pahh his black blazers and perfectly styled hair and his swag. He looks like GVM movie hero,Pakka hero material.  I said hello to everyone,He turn his head to see me and his glance pahh. I didn't concentrate in my walk so my leg skids and I about to fall, But a hand hold me strongly and saved me from falling.

Dev's pov :
       I was waiting for this moment. When I saw her my heart forget to beat. Pahh what a beauty. She looks like a doll in this gown. She let her hair freely and perfectly match her jewels with this dress. Her dancing earrings perfectly sync with the flow of the breeze. She didn't put a tons of makeup just a eyeliner to give extra beauty to her beautiful eyes and her smile damn... When I become this much poetic to admire her. Definitely this girl made me crazy. I came to reality when Vinayak hit my head.

Dev : aahhh... Yen da?

Vinayak : konjam vaya mooduda. Mosquito ulla poida pothu. Enna mo Maya va ithu varaikum pakatha mari pakkura.

Everyone burst out in laughter

Rohit whispered in dev's ear : dei yen da ippadi manatha vangura.

Dev pov :
     Some how I managed them but I saw Maya going to fall. So I ran towards her to save but this Arjun where did he came from. He hold Maya in his hands.

Maya : Thank you Arjun.

Arjun : pathu nadakamattiya?

Maya : illa kavanikala.

Maya again started to stare  dev.

Arjun : how I'm looking?

Maya answered to his question without seeing his face.

Maya : stunning man ( dev nu nenachi ivan ta  sollita)

Arjun : Thank you. You too looking gorgeous.

But Maya didn't hear his words still she admiring dev.

After that stella, meena, asha joined them. By seeing stella vinayak smile like a clown.

Dev : pothum da 32 pallum vella vanthu vilunthuda pothu.

Vinayak : enna da enna?

Rohit : stella va pathathom yen da eee nu ippadi sirikura.

Vinayak : na enga avala pathu sirichen, na Maya va pathula sirichen.

Dev : athan pathomey.

Then vinayak started the party with welcome speech and they all cut cake for their victory. After that everyone enjoying the party. Maya standing there with asha.

Rohit : dei machan enna da inga nikura? Anga paru Maya iruka avalta poi ethavathu sollalam la?

Dev : enna solla sollura?

Rohit : sariyana mada sambraniya irukiye da. Arjun vanthathum avala keela vizhama pidichi score pannitan. Neeyum poi ethavathu sollu da.

By that time dj says let's dance and he played some songs.

Rohit : machan chance thana varuthu poi Maya va dance panna koopidu.

Dev : eppadi da na poi kepan?

Rohit : ne ippadi oru loosunu theriyama namma clg la neraya ponnunga un pinnadi suthuranga. Dei po da poi kelu da.

They saw Maya come towards them. But Arjun intruped .

Arjun : hey gorgeous come let's dance. By saying this he took Maya to the dance floor. But pavam dev romba sad aa ithu ellam pathutu irukan.

Rohit : na apavey sonen poda nu ketiya. Ippa paru .

After that Rohit join with meena to the dance floor, stella with vinayak also there. Asha and dev stands there watching each other's face.

Asha : anna vanga nammalum poi dance pannalam

Dev: illa ma.

Asha : sari apa nanum company ku ungakooda vey iruken.

Dev : thanks thangachi.

Umar ( classmate )came there he asked Asha to dance with him. She refused but dev said go and dance after that she went to dance with him.

Maya pov :

       I was standing there with Asha. Dj announced let's dance. I wait for a while to dev ask me to dance with him. But he didn't do like that. So I went to ask him but Arjun intruped and take me to the dance floor. I wasn't feel comfortable to dance with him.  I said him that I'll join later. So he started to dance with a random girl. I search for dev. He standing like a lost child  near the food stall.

Maya : Hey Handsome ! Want to dance with me?

Dev pov :
    I was standing there like lost kid in the carnival. Suddenly Maya came there and ask me " Hey handsome! Want to dance with me? ".ahha am I dreaming, I pinch myself. Ouch it's not a dream. I noded yes and take her to the dancing floor. I don't know where I got guts to dance. Cause I don't know about dance. She hold my hand frimly and look at my eyes. That all she created a magic. I can't see anything around us. I just lost myself I  her eyes.

They started to dance like a pro. They didn't care about the people around them. They fly in their own world. By seeing them together Arjun was fuming in anger.After that everyone had dinner and left to their home.

to be continued.......

Maya vizha pora apa pidichathu dev nu thana nenachinga?

Do forgive me for the mistakes and flaws. Don't forget to vote.

Share your thoughts in comment.

Next episode :  Friday @6pm.

  By
Diya ❤