Question 9!

Edith743HotBody

Edith743HotBody

Instruments? Nope, I don't play any. Neither do the others.

Jenny: Right! Well, actually... Lemme think back if I DID ever play any instruments....

Chris: I did not nor have I ever played an instrument. The wind was my only favorite thing to hear... That counts as an instrument to me...

Jenny: You stupid!! The wind isn't an instrument!! Sure, there's instruments like the flute and stuff that belong to the wind family, but not the literal WIND!

Ember: Please, no fighting while the viewers are here. *Sigh* No, I do not believe that I have ever played an instrument. Well, minus singing.

Sally: You were a choir kid?

Ember: Well, in church we would sing. One time, I got the chance to sing with the choir. It was fun. *Smiles*

Oh? Cool! Actually, now that you say that, yes! I have played an instrument before! 5th grade fiddles, xylophone, and DEFINITELY choir. My favorite is choir, I like to sing. *Smiles* I haven't played the xylophone in quite some time, same with the fiddles XD

Sally: Haha! I don't think I ever played an instrument before, unless my parents remember something I don't.

Uhm... Choir/Singing counts as an instrument in a way, right?

Ember: I would believe so. But yes, to answer your question, Bonnie, me and Makaila enjoy choir. Though she has played different instruments before.

Mhm! OH YEAH! AND I've played the guitar before!! And the piano!

Sally: Hahaha! Ah... And sure, Bonnie. Sounds pretty interesting-

AND I've played the uh... Recorders! Yeah!

Sally: .... *Giggles* Jeez, you've played more than we thought. Anyways, uhm, yes Bonnie. I would like to try out an instrument. *Smiles*

Jenny: Uhhh, sure! I don't see why not! *Mumbles to self* I-If I can date FTGFreddy, I can try this...

Chris: No thank you, Bonnie.

Jenny: Come on, you dummy!! Try out an instrument! Maybe you can actually do something right for once!!

Chris: ........

Sally: *Growling* Jenny... Stop it...

Jenny: Hahahahaha! Fine!

Chris: No, no. It's fine. Maybe she is right, I could possibly do something right for once... I should get out of my comfort zone and try something new. Thank you, Jenny. *Smiles*

Jenny: Wha?! That's not what I meant!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DARES FOR US, PLEASE COMMENT THEM DOWN BELOW!