Question 1!

Coffee_Depresso

Coffee_Depresso

Sally: My bad side? Oh! Well, if you're talking about my Evil Nurse side, it would be when... Uhm... *Blushing* When people moan and scream! But that's not the only thing that triggers me that way. When patients of mine are rude to me and don't cooperate!

Sally: But if you're talking about my Demon side.... Separate!

Demon Sally: *Appears by Sally* Alright, who do I need to kill this time?

Sally: *Giggles* No one today! It's just a question that someone asked me! I thought it would involve you since you're a part of what triggers me.

Demon Sally: Ohh, okay!

Sally: Anyways, if you ask what makes me mad in general, it's quite easy to answer! I have a hot temper, so it's pretty dang easy to get me and Demon Sally mad. But the thing that mainly triggers my bad side is when I witness or hear someone that hurt one of my friends or family members!

Demon Sally: I agree! Yesterday was fun, I got to control you, Sal! You heard about what Marco did to August, you HAD to kill him, so I forced you to do it... Thanks to Ember, of course.

Ember: Huh?

Sally: Ugh... *Sarcastic* Yeah, sure it was.

Demon Sally: *Elbows Sally*

Sally: Hey! *Hits her arm* That's another thing that triggers me!! When people hurt me or control me to do something. The list goes on...

WANT MORE?! Comment down below some more questions for Sally, Ember, or Demon Sally!