Chapter 11

Aurthor P.O.V.

Jk carried Y/N and put her on the kitchen platform . Y/N started instructing him about how to cook.
Y/N:- Ohk , so now we'll cook some Lasanga, chop off all the veggies and take out cheese of the freezer and just make a batter of conflour and whole wheat flour and I m gonna help u make Lasanga sheets.
Jk:- Arraseo
Y/N:- Good boy and take out tomtoes and milk from the fridge to make red and white sauce and even Chilli flakes and Oregano and also preheat the oven at 180° for 15 minutes and saute the vegetables .
Jk:- Ahh , ohk Y/Nssi I'll do everything just tell me one by one.
Y/N:- Oh, ohk 🤭
After 10 to 20 minutes Lasanga was all set and arranged.
Y/N:- Did u preheat the oven??
Jk:- Umm...actaully
Y/N:- Say it 😕
Jk:- U know I m scared of ovens 👉👈
Y/N:- Huh , I've heard such thing first time 🤭
Jk:- Yahh now don't make fun of me .
Y/N:- Ohk now help me to get till the oven.
Jk carried her from the back and she set the oven but Jk accidently lost his balance and Y/N fell on top of him 🙈
Their faces were centimetres apart . Jungkook's bare chest brushing against that of Y/N which was covered by nothing but just a black oversized shirt. Their noses met...

Jk:- Umm...
Y/N just rolled to the side and sat on the floor.
Jk:- I m sorry....
Y/N:- Ahh no it's fine... I know u didn't do it on purpose.
Jk:- Yupp it was an accident.
Y/N:- Ahh let's get cooking.
Jk:- oh yess

*35 minutes later*

Lasanga was ready and Jk brought it overcoming his fear and served it to Y/N .
Jk:- How's it ??
Y/N:- Lemme taste
Y/N took a bite
Y/N:- Umm, it's damm tasty . I must say you are good at cooking.
Jk:- I know 😎
Y/N:- But I m the best okay
Jk:- Ahh okay yess yess *insert Jk's voice from V live*
Y/N:- tee hee
And they finished the breakfast.
Jk:- What's next??
Y/N:- We didn't get any school work so we can watch K-dramas
Jk:- Ahh sure.
Y/N:- But first lemme take a bath and you too go take a bath in the other bathroom and put on some shirt .
Jk:- Aww don't act like u don't like my abs .
Y/N:- I don't
Jk:- You do . See my sexy 6 pack abs .
Y/N:- Huh , I also get them .
Jk:- Ahh okay I m wating to see ur abs .
Y/N:- Yahh u perevert
Jk:- Ahh I m sorry I-I u know 👉👈🙈
Y/N:- Now take me to the bathroom.
Jk:- Sure madam
And he gave Y/N a piggy back ride to the bathroom.
Y/N bathed and got dressed and tried to get out of the washroom and successfully made it .
Seeing her Jk yelled...
Jk:- Yahh Miss Cha Y/N wtf did u do??
Y/N:- Ahh I can walk now lemme walk
Jk:- Nope doctor said compelte rest for 2 weaks.
Y/N:- Umm okay.
Jk carried her to the couch where the T.V. was and made her sit on the couch.
Jk:- Now time for some K-dramas.
Y/N:- Yupp, but first bring a blanket and turn on the Air conditioner.
Jk:- Okay mam
As soon as Jk went to take the blanket Y/N saw the remote and went to grab it . She was on her way when Jk came with a blanket and didn't notice her so he sat on the couch .
While coming her way back Y/N accidently tripped and fell in Jk's lap. She tried to get up but...
Jk:- Umm it's okay u can sit here.
*he said in a soft tone and hugged Y/N from behind*
Y/N:- Umm u sure u won't have any problem??
Jk:- Yupp,  I dunno why but I feel good hugging u.
Y/N:- Then u can hug u forever
Jk:- Really ??
Y/N:- tee hee no but obviously u can have free hugs and cuddle at any time.
Jk:- Aww Y/Nssi u r so sweet and cute.
He placed a peck her cheeks.
Y/N giggled
Jk:- Cute
Y/N:- Oppa 🙈, now let's watch K darma .
Jk:- Ohk
Jk put a cute romantic K-drama and they stared watching it .
Y/N was busy watching K-drama but Jk was busy staring her and was lost in her charms . He noticed every move she made and realised that he was so in love with her . Soon a kissing scene popped up and Jk wanted to kiss Y/N so badly but he couldn't cause till the time Y/N was alseep curled up like a ball . She hugged Jk so tightly as if there was no tomorrow.  Jk then carried her to the bedroom and slept with her.

Stay tuned next part coming soon.  Love u guys a lot . I hope u r reading it and enjoying . I guess next chapter or the one aftet that is gonna be a little hotter 😏. But no 21+ cause imma baby 🙈. Saragahe 💜💜