Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V.

As soon as Tani unnie went home Jk closed the door . He made his way to me and sat beside me.
Jk:- So, what's next??
Y/N:- huh??
Jk:- I mean it's just 9 o'clock what shall we do next??
Y/N:- Jeez! I feel so gross lemme take a bath.
Jk:- Sure u can?
Y/N:- Huhh 😳
Jk:- Umm ahh I-I mena u got a sprain in ur ankle right.
Y/N:- Oh yupp... but i wanna bath.
Jk:- Ohk ,so listen, I'll carry you to the bedroom and then U can pick up ur clothes and then I'll arrange a chair for you to sit in the bathroom and then u can sit and bath properly.
Y/N:- Awww thanq oppa , u so sweet.
Jk:- Just for u.
Y/N:- Tee hee
Jk carried me to the bedroom and i picked up my clothes,  he even carried me to the washroom and made me sit and said...
Jk:- Ohk so I m going now , I'll arrange the bed and then after u bath I'll also bath.
Y/N:- Jk i mean ohk.
Jk:- Take care huh.
Y/N:- Yup, I will.
Jk went out of the bathroom and i started to bath . I turned on the shower and warm water hit my skin , makes me feel so relaxed .
I showered for about 30 minutes and the wrapped myself with the towel but as i was sitting in my towel on the chair doing my skincare infront of the mirror i accidently dropped my hair dryer on the floor which created a loud noise and Jungkook immediately came in the bathroom which wasn't locked up.
Jk:- U okay??
Y/N:- uhh umm ye-yess *i said avoiding eye contact as i was just in my towel*
Jk:- Umm, I-I m sorry I should have knocked but I wad panic-strikend *he said looking away*
Y/N:- Ahh no , I know u care for me.
Jk:- Aww u r so understanding but anyways can u come by yourself or shall I help u??
As I got up from the chair a groan of pain escaped my mouth due to the sudden pain.
Y/N:- Oouch!
Jk:- Ahh Y/Nssi take care.
Y/N:- Ahh ohk
And he carried me to the bedroom , I was a bit shy as I was just in my towel. He placed me on the bed and gave me my clothes placed a peck on my forehead and said:-" Take care princess and tell me when u r done changing ur clothes" and he went  out.
I changed my clothes into a black oversized shirt and shorts I didn't wore any undies as it was night time and called Jungkook.
Y/N:- Oppa , now u can come in.
Jk:- Ahh okay.
He came in and with his bag fullof clothes.

Author P.O.V.

Jk:- Umm Y/Nssi i m gonna bath if u need anything then tell cause i usually take about 50 minutes to bath.
Y/N:- Ahh nope i need nothing .
Jk:- Ahh okay i m gonna shower.

Y/N P.O.V.

I was getting bored when Jk went to bath and shit my phone was on charging point as it's battery was dead. Hmm, after a few minutes i noticed i was in completely dark . Wait , where am I m . I saw a girl coming towards me. She had boy with her, I couldn't even remember  their faces.
The boy spoke
??:- I don't love you get out of my life u bitch.
And then i was going to kill myslef ,I just yelled Jungkook's name but i felt like my voice wasn't able to come out of my mouth and then i just couldn't move from my place , after sttuggling for a few seconds I managed to move from my place and yelled Jungkook at the top of my top of my lungs. Soon he came from the bathroom with only his grey sweat pants.

He came to me worriedly and carrassed my back and said "Y/N what happened to you u seem to be way too panic"Y/N:- Kookie I-dream-can't move Jk:- Wait wait first calm down

Y/N:- Kookie I-dream-can't move
Jk:- Wait wait first calm down.
He comforted me and I spoke.
Y/N:- I don't remember anything but I had a very bad dream .
Jk:- Ahh it's alright,  now shall I umm make you sleep, will u be fine with it??
Y/N:- Ahh thanq oppa,  u r so caring.*she placed a peck on Jk's cheeks*
Jk giggled and came in bed and laid beside Y/N.
Y/N:- Aren't u gonna wear a shirt??
Jk:- Umm do u feel uncomfortable??
Y/N:- Ohh no i was just asking.
Jk:- Umm no cause it's night time and i usually sleep shirtless so 👉👈.
Y/N:- Ahh , I know most men do ,it's alright.
Jk:- Thanq for understanding.
Y/N:- No problem oppa.
Jk:- Yahh now let's sleep it's 11 already.
Jk kissed Y/N's cheeks and they slept but soon after he felt someone's leg on his torso. It was none other than Y/N. Seeing her clinging on his waist he pulled her closer and wrapped his muscular arms around her tiny waist and made Y/N lay on his bare chest , soon after Jungkook and Y/N both were asleep.

Huh haven't u guys been getting a lot of school work . I m freaking tired of doing so much work and I'll be updating next parts asap. Hope u understand the reason for non-regular update . Saranghae 💜💜.