Chapter 26

Author's P.O.V.

Y/N got up and got ready as she came out to see Tae sleeping on the couch
Y/N:- Tae-shi wake up or u are gonna be late.
Tae woke up listening her numb voice
Tae:- I am awake and yeah u didn't eat anything so first eat and then let's go.
Y/N:- I am not in the mood -cold tone-
Tae got pissed as she said so
Tae:- Poor girl did u look at urself? U are so weak and ur bones are visible if u won't eat u may get sick I know it's hard but that doesn't mean u'll stop eating and after all u don't know how much Jungkook was worried the last time he called me I guess he is just bounded in some sort of situation.
Y/N:- Wha-What do u exactly mean?
Tae:- Y/N there are things which u don't know.
Y/N:- like?
Tae :- I know u and Jungkook know each other very well but there are a lot of things which he hasn't told anyone.
Y/N:- Are u talking about Ji-Eun?
Tae:- Who is she?
Y/N:- ahh nothing tell me what is the thing that I don't know?
Tae:- listen, you don't know the family background of Jungkook...
Y/N:- As per me I never bother to think ig cause I never saw heard him mentioning them.
Tae:- Ik it's not ur fault it's just that he never shares such things with anyone.
Y/N:- Then how come uk??
Tae:- I insisted like one day in just a random talk this topic came up and he asked me not to tell anyone but seeing u like this ig i need to reveal it all.
Y/N:- I'd like to listen...
Tae:- not now our tests are gonna be over in a weak the I'll surely cause I don't want to get u disturbed from studies .

                      -Time Skip-

A weak passed by Jungkook continued to ignore Y/N and at the end she also gave up all she was waiting was for the tests to get over and then she'll look into the matter .

The test was finally over today.

                      -At home-

Y/N texted Tae to come over

Tae:- Ahh yeah so I was telling u that ......

He told every detail of Jungkook's family about how his dad's whole salary went in his mother's operation how he used to earn when he was in high school by having a part time job and how he is studying on scholarships and does part time job till now.

Y/N:- Wait , He used to come home late telling me he is at the gym or so , s-so that means he was actually on his job??
Tae:- Yeah, and he never opened up to you cause he is actually insecure.
Y/N:- but why did he just ran away? I wouldn't have had judged him.
Tae:- uk his running away seems pishy to me as well .
Y/N:- I am just worried about him . May Supreme Lord bless him .
Tae:- Ig we shall find out why did he run away.
Y/N:- yeah ig
Tae:- Can u tell me when did he go and what exactly happened?
Y/N told him everything...
Tae:- are u fucking kidding me? That Maria is a complete Brat .
Did she have her eyes on Jungkook from beginning??
Y/N:- Yeahh she even tried every possible way to get her attention.
Tae:- omg no she is just a person who can do anything uk she was in my high school and she got me kidnapped and forced me for a relationship for an year and after she got bored she just went to look after other guys.
Y/N:- why didn't u tell anyone or report about her?
Tae:- don't u think I would have tried but her father got the power and I just can't do anything.
Y/N:- Well ig one day she'll get bored of Jungkook as well.
Tae:- I hope so but don't u think it'll be too long.
Y/N:- maybe this is a test -she said passing a week smile-
Tae:- I hope Jungkook comes back as soon as possible-he said hugging Y/N as she hugged him back sobbing-
Soon Y/N received a call from her dad.
                            -on the call-

Mr. Cha :- Y/N my princess how have u been?
Y/N:- Appa I have been good how abou u -she said trying to sound as normal as possible-
Mr. Cha :- Ahh ohk since ur exams are over I have a good news for u .
Y/N:- Yeah dad say it.
Mr. Cha:- Ahh okay so it's the wedding of Mr. Lee's daughter.
Y/N:- Oh wow well Ik him but I have never met his daughter.
Mr. Cha:- What are u kidding u both go to the same collage..
Y/N:- wait what's her name?
Mr. Cha :- Mariam.
Y/N:- Da-dad -she took a deep breath- whom is she marrying?
Mr. Cha:- I am so happy that she didn't choose a boy for his money but rather his heart it's the son of one of Mr. Jeon
Y/N:- Appa is-is he by chance Jeon Jungkook?
Mr. Cha:- do u know him?? Wow that's good.
Y/N:-Appa -she cried out loud-
Mr . Cha :- what happened princess??

Eheh 💟♥️ sorry for the delay in the chapter but this story is gonna end very soon do don't worry and yeahhh I hope you all like it. Saranghae 💜💜 Borahe 💜♥️💟