𝟎𝟎𝟎. tragic

· 。゚☆: *.☽
L A D Y T I G R E S S
ZERO ━━ tragic.
·゚*ೃ * kaileena stark

࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*  kaileena stark

          𝓞n June 1987, the most life changing incident in Kaileena's life happened

𝓞n June 1987, the most life changing incident in Kaileena's life happened. A month after her 17th birthday, Elena was kidnapped by HYDRA. She was kept captive for about 3 years, and those were the worst felt-too-long 3 years of her life. In the span of 3 years, HYDRA experimented on the youngest Stark, injecting her with substances that were unknown to her and then curing her after a few weeks after.

She was their test subject that was used to try out their wicked creations.

The Stark's and half of the country was looking for the young girl, there were missing posters in every side of every street, billboards were up with a picture of Kaileena, the police did everything they could, even the FBI helped. The whole world was now informed of her disappearance.

Tony had grown depressed due to the disappearance of his twin sister and he would never go out of his room unless totally necessary, Howard Stark was worried than ever that he didn't create any inventions for a two years and a half because he was too busy trying to find his only daughter, and Maria Stark developed severe depression and anxiety.

Everytime HYDRA would inject her with serums that would give her a superpower, they always had a cure that was able to remove it out of her and turn her back to a normal mortal... until that one time they didn't have any cure.

That time, they had strapped her down to a chair and injected her with a serum that had an orange color. Turns out, the thing they injected into her would make her have abilities that a Tiger has. Kaileena was ready to get it removed but they never did, she was then stuck with the powers she could not control.

The serum gave her superpowers that blew her mind. It gave her the ability to shape-shift into a Tiger... well, Tigress since she was a female. Her eyes would glow an orange color, she had heightened senses, she could run thrice as fast than an average human, she had sharp claws that come out of her fingers, she had two sharp fangs that can tear through skin, she had visions that sometimes meant nothing and sometimes meant something important, she had the ability to become invisible, and she could track down people without any effort just by thinking about them and their scent. She was truly something different.