𝟎𝟎𝟐. broke bitches

· 。゚☆: *.☽
L A D Y T I G R E S S
TWO ━━ broke bitches.
·゚*ೃ * crappy disguise

࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*  crappy disguise

          𝓚aileena, Steve, and Nat walked together in the mall with "disguises" on

𝓚aileena, Steve, and Nat walked together in the mall with "disguises" on. They were really crappy, Kaileena was starting to think that people were literally blind as hell if they didn't recognize the three idiots who were walking around in the mall with caps and hoodies on.

Steve was wearing his iconic blue cap, Kaileena wore a red cap that had the Canadian leaf design on it from the flag and wayfarer style sunglasses, Nat wore a jacket that had a hoodie attached to it. Great disguises, honestly. Truly amazing.

"First rule of going on the run is don't run, walk." Nat told them, the three of them started to walk instead of run. Steve kept looking around to make sure that no one saw them and started to head towards them.

Steve looked back at the front, "If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off."

"If I run in these heels, I might trip, fall, and die. I don't think you want me dead, do you?" Kaileena asked to which Nat replied with an,

"Of course, not."

The three of them ended up in the Apple store and immediately went towards a vacant computer. Kaileena didn't understand why they needed to use one in the mall, she could literally afford all of the computers and laptops in the store. Broke bitches, man. That's just how they work.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." Nat said, gesturing to the USB drive that Fury gave Steve when he showed up in his apartment, also where he got shot.

Steve looked around once again to keep an eye out, "How much time will we have?"

"Probably about nine minutes from..." Kaileena started, she paused when Nat inserted the drive into the computer before continuing, "now." Steve looked at her surprised, Kaileena rolled her eyes. Yeah, she didn't get the smarts gene but she wasn't stupid, she still went to school. She was a straight-A student, she was top of her class.