059. Graduation

~ Gracia's POV ~

"Guys, we did it." AJ says. Me, Ash, Noah, Gwen, AJ, Chase and Serena were all at the diner. "We've been through how much. We've stressed our asses if during finals. Now we're gonna be graduating tomorrow." We all cheer.

That's right. We've completed our senior year of high school. We've all accomplished so much. Senior prom, Ash and I had won prom king and queen. We were best couple in the yearbook, once again. Chase, AJ, Ash and I led our team to victory. Gwen and Rena accomplished some things as well. And I'm valedictorian. And one more thing, Ash and I are soon to be Mr and Mrs. Scott. Yes, he proposed!

"And, there's gonna be a new edition added." Gwen asks and rubs my belly. Oh, one thing as well. I'm pregnant! I found out two weeks ago. Everybody's very happy. I remember the time Ash and I had found out. He was so happy.

"Guys, this is crazy. Like, in the beginning, we didn't know each other. Gracie was a nerd. Ash was the bully. Rena was not as social. Gwen was emo. And AJ, Noah and I still stayed in our positions. Now we're all best friends." Chase says.

"You know what we should do?" Gwen asks. We all look up at her. "We should go to Ash and Gracia's apartment and watch High School Musical 3." She says.

"So you girls can cry, hell no." AJ says.

"I'm pregnant so I have an excuse." I raise my hand and they all laughed. After two hours at the diner, we payed the check, tipped and left.

Soon, the boys gave in to our plan. I leaned against Ash's chest as we watched the movie. I forgot all about this movie. Soon, it was the final scene. The song. "I want the rest of my life to feel just like a... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!" We all sung out loud. As predicted, I cried.

"CiCi, don't cry." Ash says, kissing my cheek. "We'll all still be friends. Nobody's going anywhere." He assures me.

I sniff. "I know. I'll just fucking miss high school. I'll even miss Grumplestilskin." I say, making all of us, especially me, laugh out loud. "I don't know. I guess everything just feels like it's coming to an end. It's all so sad." I said. 

"But we're still gonna be here. Just like Ash said." Gwen says.

I chuckle. "I love this baby but they're turning me into a baby." I say, making everyone laugh again.

~

It's the next day. I was dressed in this flower dress my mom had gotten me. Ash was in the mirror, trying to do his tie. I chuckle and walk to help him. While doing what I was doing, he rubs my belly. He coos and talks to the baby in my stomach. I looked up at the ultrasound picture on our window. Posie comes running in, wagging her tail.

"Posie, you're hungry?" Ash asks her. Posie runs in a little circle. A small bark follows behind it. "Ok, let's go. We gonna go for a walk to so you don't piss or shit in the house while we gone." He says making me chuckle.

He grabs the leash and wrapped it around her pretty collar. He walks out the door with Posie wagging her tail. I smile. I looked in the mirror. "You did it, Gracia." I said to myself. "You have everything you've ever wanted. You got an amazing boyfriend, a beautiful dog, a baby on the way and family and friends who've never left your side. I'm proud of you." I wipe tears gathering in my eyes. It's a happy day today.

I had an orange with chocolate sauce because the baby had needed to eat. The door opens and Ash and Posie appears. "She tried to chase a squirrel." Ash informs me and I just laugh. "You ready for today?" He asked.

"I've been ready." I tell him. He leans down and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I pulled away. "My parents wants to take pictures." I tell him.