ɴɪɴᴇ.

LILIANA
CHAPTER NINE
DINNER

While I was getting ready for this dinner, mama came in with a smirk on her face. "What?" I asked, she pointed to my neck and I covered it up, blush coating my cheeks. "Who gave you that last night?" She asked, a smirk written on her face. I shrugged, covering it up with foundation. "When Valentina took me to her club, I might've just hooked up with someone."

She giggled. "Was it a girl?" She asked, I looked at her through the mirror and nodded. "Don't tell mom though, I'm still not sure about my sexuality." I did know that I was so attracted to Valentina though. But of course I couldn't tell her that.

"Well, you're young, explore all you want." She said, pecking my forehead and leaving.

Once I was done, I heard laughter as I made my way downstairs.

I knew mom and Valentina were talking and joking around. We don't dress up every time we have someone over for dinner.

But we also liked to look decent enough. So I had just put on a dress, a flower dress. That's just how my family is around here, I guess it's because it's rich but I never really minded it. "Ah, the princess is finally down." Mom said, wrapping her arm around my waist. She pecked my forehead and I sighed, feeling her pull back.

"Sorry mom, I had some malfunctions." I couldn't exactly cover up the hickeys, it took awhile and I even watched YouTube videos on How to do so. "It's okay, Amore mio." (Italian: My love.)

I looked at Valentina who was already staring at me. "Valentina." I said, she smirked, standing up and walking close to me. "Liliana." She said, she watched as my parents disappeared from the living room and she grabbed my waist. "You look good." She said.

"Just good?" I asked, she chuckled, quickly kissing my lips. "Fuckable." She said when she pulled back. I bit my lip and pulled back completely. "I could say the same for you too." I told her, turning around and walking away.

She let out a chuckle and we followed my parents into the dining room. "The cooks and I made pizza." Mama said when the cook brought it out. "Ah, her pizza has to be one of the best pizzas ever."

The maids put the pizza in the middle of the table and my mouth watered. I could devour it whole. It was already cut so we all took a slice or two from it. I dug in, but cringed when I saw mom and Valentina both eating the pizza with fucking a fork and knife.

"All Italians do this?" I asked in disgust, mama laughed, shrugging. "So far, only these two." I wiped my hands and stared at Valentina in cringe, she picked up the fork and put the pizza in her kith after cutting herself a slice.

She looked over at me and shrugged. "What?" She asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you eat it with your hands?" I asked her. "I don't like greasy things touching my fingers."

I wanted to laugh. "But you like wet things touching your fingers?" I asked lowly making sure my parents did not in fact hear that. She kissed her teeth and smirked. "Only if it involves-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence as mom interrupted out conversation. "I'm so glad you guys are finally comfortable with each other." She said, I nodded, suddenly getting an idea in my head. I put my hand on Valentina's thigh. She snapped her head over at me as I talked. "Yeah I know, she's cool or whatever."