ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

LILIANA
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
POOL

LUNCH was great, I was feeling so happy. We headed home to get ready for the pool, I was excited about it. We had a pool in the back and inside our house.

Mom and Mama always pick the inside pool and the hot tub, so I knew Valentina and I were gonna be alone.

I picked my hottest bathing suit, putting it on. I sighed, biting my lip at the thought of us alone. I should feel bad, what we were doing was bad, but it felt so good. Valentina was an addiction and I couldn't stay away from her at all, no matter what.

I walked down stairs, grabbing my sunglasses, Valentina was already outside. I thought I'd give her a nice surprise. Mom and Mama were already in the hot tub, I walked outside, seeing Valentina swimming already.

"Well you're swimming without me?" I pouted, making her turn her head. She eyed me, swimming to the edge. "Damn." She said, I giggled, walking to the water.

"Is it cold?" I asked, she shook her head and I put my foot in, feeling the semi warm water. I got in, she took ahold of my waist smirking. "I wanna take that swimsuit off you baby." She mumbled.

"Why are you so horny all the damn time?" I asked, giggling and pecking her lips. "I can't resist you baby, everything about you turns me on." She said, biting her lip.

We heard the slider open so we both pulled apart, seeing mama, Alexa, Marcus, and mom. What the hell was Marcus doing here? "We brought some funnnnn!" Mama said and turned on music.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Valentina who was already staring at me. "Ignore him and you'll be fine." She said, I sighed and nodded. I looked at mom and forced myself. "Yay." I mumbled, they all got in the pool, I watched as Marcus started coming over to me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me.

Looking back at mom she nodded her head and so I did. We got out the pool, I wrapped a towel around my body, following him. He cleared his throat, rubbing his neck. "I am sorry. I know it was wrong for me to-"

"You let my boyfriend fuck you since the beginning of his and my relationship. You think sorry is going to fix that? I will never forgive you for what you did to me. You're nothing but a cheap whore who steals peoples boyfriends." I spat in disgust, he gasped, shaking his head. I get it from my mama, I can't help it.

"You're just mad. I'm your best fr-"

"You stopped being my best friend the day you had sex with my boyfriend. And you didn't need to apologize. I don't know how you feel pleasure in him, he's small." I shrugged.

"I hate you so much. But it's Valentina birthday and I want to have fun and keep happy. You will one hundred percent ruin it." I said turning around and walking back out to the pool.

I jumped in, meeting Valentina. "Once they are gone we can have some fun." I whispered to her, Marcus got in also, eyeing us. I bit my lip at Valentina, watching her smirk and clear her throat. "Like what?" She asked, I looked at my parent and Alexa, watching as they were having a deep conversation.

"You'll see." I mumbled, she chuckled, putting her whole body underwater. I felt her hands grabbing my waist, I almost gasped, but then giggled. "Get your head up loser." I said, she came back up, a bit closer to me.