ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

LILIANA
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
PREGNANT

I don't know what's wrong with Valentina but I just sat in the car as she went inside the store. I grabbed her phone and took some pictures, waiting patiently.

When she came back she pecked my cheek and smiled. "Are we going to my house?" I asked, biting my lip. She shook her head and sighed. "We're going to my house, we're gonna watch movies but first we have to see something." She said.

I tilted my head. "What do we have to see?" I asked her, then she started the truck. "Well....To see if you're pregnant." She mumbled, I gasped, my eyes widening.

"Why do you think that?" I asked, looking down at my tummy. Then I looked back up at her, and rolled my eyes. "Fine, I see it too." I mumbled, I sighed as she did too and bit my lip.

"Mom is going to be so mad at me if I am." I whined, she chuckled, grabbing my hand, kissing it. "Baby don't worry, she can not tell you to get rid of it, it's your choice. I feel like she'll be happy." Val told me, I rolled my eyes and sighed. "If she's not I get to smack you." I said, she nodded her head.

"Which you won't." She shrugged. Brown eyed girl came on the radio and I turned it up, smiling.

It was my favorite song ever.... Well my third favorite song.

When we got to her house I instantly got out, unlocking the door. "HOMEEEE!" I yelled, happily. Valentina chuckled behind me, grabbing my waist.

She kissed my neck and groaned. "How about we just fuck now? Let's skip the movies, and the test." She whispered in my ear.

I giggled and shook my head. "No no no ma'am, you wanted to do this, not me." I said, trying to move away.

She groaned and held me tighter. "Baby you're such a tease." She mumbled, pulling me back.

I turned around and pecked her lips. "You'll live daddy, now give me that bag." I smirked, she rolled her eyes and gave me the bag. I walked to the nearest bathroom, I opened the box of the tests and took one out.

I pulled my pants off and pulled my shirt up, then sat on the toilet and peed on the stick.

Val came walking in, waiting impatiently. "How long do we have to wait?" She asked, I rolled my eyes and put the stick on the counter. I wiped my self, and pulled my thong and pants up. "Three minutes." I said, looking at the back of the box.

She groaned as I washed my hands. I dried my hands off, and stood on my tippy toes. "You're so impatient baby." I smiled, pecking her lips.

She grabbed my waist and kissed me again. My timer went off three minutes later. I pulled back, breathless. "If you're pregnant I won't leave you." She mumbled.

I giggled. "If you were going to try and leave me I wouldn't let you. Plus my mom would murder you so..." I giggled, she chuckled and nodded. "Yeah she definitely would." She said, I took a deep breath and turned around.

I picked up the test and eyed it. There was one line, so I looked closer, and there was a faint line.

I smiled and turned around. "I'm pregnant." I smiled, she slowly smiled.

And I said it again. "I'm really pregnant." I said, tears brewing in my eyes.

She hugged me tightly, and hugged her back tightly. "We're pregnant baby." She mumbled in my ear. I smiled and felt tears in the crook of my neck.

"I know I know." I smiled, I pulled back and wiped her face. "When are we telling them?" I asked, she bit her lip and looked down at my stomach. "Tomorrow, right now I just want to celebrate us." She smiled at me.

"How are we gonna tell them?" I asked her. "I want to surprise Beverly first, since when I was younger she told me that I would always get a happy ending." She said to me, rubbing my waist.

"Ok then, how?" I asked. "I think we should buy some baby clothes, and put it in your Landry." She shrugged. "Oooooo I like that idea." I giggled, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"And when we tell my mom?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Tell her you're eating for two." She smirked, I nodded fast, smiling brightly. I pecked her lips, biting my lip. "Can we eat? I'm hungry." I mumbled.

She chuckled and nodded. "Anything you want darlin."

• • •
Shit is getting cheesy as fuck-