Chapter 4 Part One- You rejected who?!

Read the note at the end please! You might get confused as far as the old plot and the new plot if you don't.

Justin's POV

It was lunch time and I was waiting by my locker for my two best friends, Ryan and Chaz. As soon as I was about to walk away, they decided to show up.

"I wanna be mad at you because you kept me away from food for so long, but I'm not because it's been forever since I've seen you!"

"Really, Justin? One, we only took like two minutes and two, you saw us last week," Ryan said.

"Whatever," I scoffed.

We then started heading up the stairs talking about how my day was going.

"...and then this kid, I think his name was Jason or something, started flirting with me, but I told him I wasn't interested," I continued with my story.

"WHOA WHAT, you rejected Jason McCann!?" My friend, Emma, said, who had recently joined us along with my other friend Victoria.

"Yeah just because he's cute, doesn't mean I'm gonna be all easy," I shrugged. "I honestly don't understand what the big deal is."

I've heard the name, but I had never seen his face until now. He may be hot, like really hot, but I won't accept his offers until I learn even more about that guy. Maybe there's a reason he's the way he is, and me being me, I'm going to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I kinda changed this chapter. Originally, Justin knew who Jason was and resisted because of that. Now, he just doesn't know him that well, but he's heard his name a lot. Also, the word "reason" was italicized because that was the original focus of the story. A reason may be stated later on, but it probably won't effect the plot too much.