Chapter 6 Part One- Mission Impossible, Literally

Jason's POV

I walked into school with Troy, Tyler, and Jake. We all split up to go to our lockers. I may seem calm, but I'm honestly slightly  nervous because I'm planning on talking to Justin today.

I was about five steps away from my locker when I saw him getting his books from his locker. He had just closed his locker by the time I'd gotten there.

"Hey, if I were to ask you on a date would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?" I used this one because no matter if he says yes or no he'd be saying yes to the date. (a/n: if you don't get it, comment and I'll explain it because it took me a while to understand it too. I definitely didn't get this off of Google....psh.)

 I would assume it didn't work because he just rolled his eyes and walked away. He could've at least said something.

-------time skip-------

"So he just left?" Jake asked, clearly trying not to laugh at me.

"Yup, he just...walked away like I wasn't even there" I explained. "Like, who does that?"

"People with actual working brains, anyone who don't care about who you are, what you're known for, or your dumbass pick-up lines that only work on other dumbasses," Tyler said. That kid couldn't care less about what he said about, and to, other people.

"Gee, thanks buddy," I said. "You're too kind, and my pick-up lines are not dumb."

Once I said that everyone just kinda stared at me with this look that said, "yeah sure they aren't". Well clearly most of theirs aren't any better because only two of them are actually in a real relationship(Collin and Nick).

Even if my pick-up lines aren't that good, this is still a little harder than I thought it would be so far. The boy's only said ONE full sentence to me, and it was basically an insult. I'm gonna have to step up my game.

A/N: Hey dudes, this was super short, sorry.

BYE FAM