Chapter 5 Part One- Something About Him

Jason's POV

After school, my friends and I were hanging out at my house. I was so tired of playing video games, and my mind was somewhere else. The whole time I was thinking of him.

"Hey, Jase, you alright? You haven't been talking much," Collin said, snapping me out of my daze.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I lied, but I couldn't tell them what I was stressing over. They'd just tell me I was overreacting.

"Is it the kid?" I nodded. Nick knows me like the back of his hand, I should've known he'd figure it out.

"His name is Justin, he's my friend, Ryan's, best friend. He's really stubborn, so good luck with that." He responded.

"You have other friends?" Troy asked him.

"Wow. Yes, I do have other friends, you guys aren't the only people I talk to."

"I didn't mean it like that. You just hang out with us so much, I didn't think you had time for other people."

"Well anyway, I've hung out with Justin a few times. He's a nice kid, pretty cool, but he's pretty hard to get from what I've seen."

"Looks like you've got a bit of a challenge big bro," Jake said.

"I'll be fine," again, I lied. I knew it would be a struggle. Normally, I don't have to try to hard to get someone. I could just give up now, but I'm not going to. Something about him makes me want to keep trying.

A/N: I kinda know what I want to happen in the end, but I'm making up the rest as I go, so if you have suggestions, just message me or comment. I'm trying not to make this cheesy but I'm kinda struggling with that. This doesn't mean that I'm going to use all suggestions, only some, and I'll give some credit to whoever suggested it. Also, I don't really proofread, even though I really should, so if you see a mistake or something that looks wrong, feel free to make a comment.

That's all I have to say for now so yeah

BYE FAM