Happy Father's Day! (Jake)

((god kill me

your phone buzzed in your hand, a notification! maybe from jessy? but it's 8 in the morning, she should be working. dan? nah, it's not like you two are best buds. richy? bossy kind man is probably busy, so, who or what could it be--

____________________________

Reminder: Father's Day

_____________________________

"father's day, huh," you huffed at the words displayed on your dim phone. the thought of visiting your sperm donor for the day didn't sit well on your tongue, the relationship between you two don't really seem like the usual people have, much that calling him a 'normal' title went straight out of your thoughts.

the clock ticked. you sighed and put your phone face down on the table with eyes looking around in search for anything worthy of staring and spacing out at.

"good morning," and it found your precious boyfriend, fresh out of his nest - room - eyes still droopy and one hand fisted to rub at his eye.

jake noticed how you were staring at him, gaze still and blinking, it was weird.

"something on my face?" the nervousness trailed his voice and it broke your stare, your lips curving into a small smile as you finally got off the wooden chair.

steps lighter than feathers taken to his direction, smile bright as the sun, and you finally stood before his handsomely flushed face.

a hand reached for his soft cheek and with a squeeze, you spoke out sweetly, "happy father's day, daddy."

the greet sent jake into a mess of red cheeks, even up to his ears, eyes wide and awake, and his hands not knowing where to sit but at the last second, held at the wrist of your hand squeezing his cheek.

"take it however you want, breakfast is ready," like a victor whould with their prize, you kissed the unoccupied cheek of his and walked back to the dining table with the smirk of a winner.

mc: +1
jake: 0