Chapter Three {POTENTIALLY PG-13}

"Where are we going?" I asked Jaxon.
"Where would you like to go?" Jaxon asked.
"Can we get food?" I asked.
"Anything for you." Jaxon said.
We continued walking until we got to a rest stop. We split up, looking for something to eat or drink. I grabbed an energy drink and went back to find Jaxon. He came back with a protein shake and a sandwich.
"Not really proper food, I'll get you something better next time." Jaxon assured me.
"I like this better than some fancy restaurant." I said, smiling.

We paid for our things and walked to Schenly park [Perks of Being A Wallflower reference y'all] together. He held my hand as we walked, swinging the bag from the gas station in his other hand. "I like you a lot better than I liked that Sofia The First wannabe." Jaxon said to me.
"Hey, thats exactly what I called her!" I exclaimed, laughing. We got to a park bench and sat next to eachother, admiring the view of the park.

"Jaxon-" I started, but I was interrupted by him pulling my face towards him. I looked him in his eyes as he looked me up and down, then he settled looking in my eyes. He bit his lip softly and I almost choked.

"Jax-" I started again. I was interrupted by him kissing me this time. His soft lips were warm as they overlapped mine, and I felt safe with him.

"Jaxon..." I started as I pulled away from him. He looked down at me and I couldn't help but pull him into a kiss. Of course, he loved it.

I gently bit his lip as we kissed, and he let out a quiet moan. I put my right hand behind his head and pushed him closer and closer to me as we kissed.

"C'mon, let's go." Jaxon said, pulling away. I took his hand and we headed across the city. We got to a fancy area of town, even fancier than my neighborhood.

"Woah." I said, looking up at the houses.
"Here's my place- for now." Jaxon said. He opened a large gate and lead me down a long driveway. When we reached the house I was in awe.
"Woah." Was all I managed to say again. He smiled and pulled me inside.

He pulled me to a large bedroom. It was dark and it had a large bed, and a television in front of the bed. I looked around in awe.

"You live here?" I asked. He nodded, smiling.
"Lucky." I said.
"My folks aren't home for a while, so I'm alone." Jaxon said. He sat down on his bed.
"You have me." I reassured him. He smiled at me and gestured for me to sit with him. I sat next to him and he put his hands around my waist, picking me up and putting me on his lap. I was in shock.

"Jaxon-" I started. He never let me finish my sentences. His hand ran down my body as he kissed me, and eventually he kept it on my thigh. I continued with our kiss happily. I ignored where his hand was until it started moving up my thigh.
"Jaxon..." I moaned quietly.
"Shhh..." Jaxon said, going back to kiss me again.
"Good boy."
{YOO WE JUST HIT 1K VIEWS YALL}

I pulled on Jaxon's shirt, gesturing for him to take it off. He pulled away from me for a moment, taking his shirt off with no hesitation.
"Let's get you out of these layers." Jaxon said to me. He pulled my jacket off of me and he pulled my shirt off. I pushed him down on the bed, kissing him roughly.

"Since when are you so aggressive?" Jaxon asked, smirking.
"Shut up or I'll make you." I growled.
"Fiesty, love. I like it." Jaxon said. I kissed him again and continued leaning on top of him. He put his hand through my long hair.

{Hehe 669 words this chapter, like 69}