Chappy Eighteen

[IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, MY PARENTS DIVORCED AND I HAVE A FAMOUS FAMILY MEMBER NOW AND I MADE A TON OF NEW FRIENDS AND I MADE OUT WITH A GIRL MANY TIMES AND I MET A PRETTY BOY AND WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I LOVE HIM SM AND YESTERDAY HE CALLED ME LOVE AND LIFE IS SO EVENTFUL BUT IM BACK BABIES]

Jaxon didn't pick me up the next morning to go to school. I walked to school, and I didn't mind it as much as I used to. I did miss Jaxon, but I understood what was happening. I just hoped he was okay.

Lucky for me, he was in our homeroom. I walked in on him talking to Mr. Tyler, and neither of them heard that I walked in. I sat down in my seat, but kept my bookbag on my back, because if I were to drop it on the floor they would surely hear.

"Yes, you and Leo can stay with me. I must warn you, though, I'm not extremely prepared to house two teenage delinquents." I heard Mr. Tyler state. My brain stopped for a solid moment. What are they talking about? I don't want to stay with him.

I slid my bookbag off of my back and dropped it on the floor, resulting in a loud noise that made Mr. Tyler and Jaxon jump. They both looked at me, and I didn't even glance their way. I could feel their eyes piercing my skin, and when I did look at them, both of their faces were pale.

Jaxon's face was bruised and cut, his hands still balled in fists, bruised and cut just as his face was. His fists softened, and I could see his pulse from 20 feet away. Mr. Tyler headed back to his desk, and Jaxon hesitantly continued to his own.

"Hi, Leo.." Jaxon said, sitting down in his seat. I didn't answer, I just looked back down.

"Leo? Hi?" Said Jaxon again. I continued ignoring him and put my head down. I hadn't slept the night before, and now my body was tired, though my mind wasn't.

Jaxon sighed and sat right in his seat.

That weekend. (Jaxon's POV)

I hadn't talked to Leo since everything happened with my dad beating the shit out of me and all. Well, I talked to Leo, he didn't talk to me. He wouldn't say a single word all week.

On Saturday I decided to go for a walk when I ran into the place Leo and I used to hang out at. It was an old, abandoned parking lot that both of us liked to be at. It was going to be knocked down, but the city was waiting until next year.

"Leo?" I walked into the parking garage and yelled for him. I could hear him coughing upstairs,  so I started walking up. There were 5 floors, and there were ramps that the cars used to go up, and we walked up that way. I walked up until I saw him, on the third floor of the parking garage.

He was wearing a Lakers jersey on top of a grey hoodie, grey sweatpants, and high-top black converse. He was sitting on the floor with a cigarette in between his fingers in the corner. He only glanced at me, not saying a word before he looked back down and took another deep breath of smoke.

"Can you talk to me yet?" I asked him, looking around. Glass bottles of whiskey and vodka were on the floor, along with a variation of drug supplies. Fucking homeless drug addicts. I groaned. He didn't answer me.

"Come on. Say something. You're not mute." I said, looking back at him. He didn't say a word, he simply continued smoking his cigarette in silence.

"Get the fuck up, Leo." I said, walking towards him. He didn't say anything. I was starting to get angry now.

"So I almost get killed by my dad for you, and you stop being my boyfriend?" I asked him, picking up a glass bottle off of the floor. Just as I expected, no answer.

"It's not my fault you're gay." He whispered after too many moments of silence. I felt my face turn red, and I made a split-second decision to throw the bottle at him.

The bottle shattered against the wall right next to Leo's head. He recoiled in shock and gasped quietly. I watched as he started shaking in fear, looking up at me.

Shit.