Chapter Fifteen (sadness)

[Leo's POV]
I was brought to the hospital in an ambulance. Mr. Tyler took the class period off and got an emergency substitute so he could come with me.

The ER doctors said my lack of food and water were taking a toll on me, and I lost a lot of blood internally and externally from Jaxon kicking me and punching me. I didn't blame him though, I understood.

He met the ambulance at the hospital.

I guess I was sick, I didn't pay much attention. They basically put me to sleep for a while, and when I woke up Jaxon was there. Along with a police officer.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking around.

"Leo! Hey! Do you know where you are?" Jaxon asked me, grabbing my hand. I nodded, confused. The officer stepped out, and a doctor came in.

They said all of this medical stuff and said I could go home in two days of I could walk right. I had a concussion and a broken rib. Everything hurt. But, Jaxon sat with me and we talked for a while.

"What'd you do while I was gone?" I asked him.

"Looked for you." He smirked. "What'd you do?"

"Waited for you to find me." I smiled slightly as I spoke.

I knew I'd marry this boy someday.

"Look... Leo... I need to talk to you about something." Jaxon said.

"Oh no-" I said, expecting the worst.

"Um... Leo.... I came out." He said.

"What? Really?!" I asked.

Shit, did he meet someone else? No. No way, no, please. No. I only just became a person to him again, if he met someone else I wouldn't know what to do.

"Yeah... and now that thats done... I wanted to ask you..." he struggled to say what he wanted, so I listened patiently.

"Will you marry me?"

HOLY SHIT.
HOLY SHIT.
HOLY SHIT.
HOLY.
SHIT.

"WHAT?!" I yelled in shock. He gave me a worried, confused look.

"I asked-"

"Yes! Yes, Jaxon! Yes!"

He smiled. He smiled a really real smile, and he pulled out a promise ring.

If you don't know what a promise ring is, it's like a wedding ring, but you're just promising to marry them someday. We are only teenagers, right?

"It's really not much but-" he said, staring at the ring. I interrupted him by pulling him down into a kiss.

"Looks like you're very lively, huh boys?" Mr. Tyler was leaning in the doorway of the hospital room. Jaxon and I immediately pulled away from eachother.

"Uh- Mr. Tyler!" I said, still extremely shook.

I WAS SO CONFUSED. I JUST GOT PROPOSED TO, THEN KISSED, THEN MRM TYLER WALKED IN ON US, AND IM IN A HOSPITAL. WHAT. WAS. HAPPENING.

"I was informed you were awake." Mr. Tyler laughed, walking into the room. Jaxon sat back down in the seat beside my hospital bed awkwardly. 

"I'm very awake." I laughed.

"I see." Mr. Tyler said.

"I'm sorry, sir-" Jaxon started speaking, but I put my hand over his mouth.

Now I forgave him.