small lemon chapter for ya

Lemon\Fluff warning

By now the kissing had turned into making out, which you were still getting the hang of.

Kokichi began to gently slide his hands up your shirt, and you stiffened a bit due to his cold hands.

You wondered how they were always cold.

You both pulled away from the make out session, and he slipped your shirt off.

You were still wearing your black laced bra, which a friend had given you awhile back to match her.

Kokichi began gently moving his hands along your body, following your natural curves and sometimes along the edge of your shorts.

Your face was a deep red during all of this, while it looked like kokichi was stopping himself the best he could from doing something.

He continued roaming your body, then grazed over a sensitive spot on your side and made you give a slight moan-gasp.

Kokichi bit his lip, and started tracing along your bra. He slid one or two fingers under the edge a couple times, until he paused for a moment.

He slid his fingers a little under the front part of your bra.

"Can I?..."

You nodded, and he continued to slip his hands into your bra anxiously.

He carefully cupped your breasts, and began rubbing them. You let out a few small moans, but kept it low for caution.

He stopped after a bit, being too scared to continue, but also seeming more focused on a new objective.

You both had sat up and he had you against the wall, with the same mischievous smile he usually has.

He placed his hands on your sides to hold you while he began tracing your neck with kisses.

He got lower to your collar bone, and began leaving small bites and hickeys, but made sure they weren't visible.

After a bit of roaming, and you making small gasps mixed with moans he found another sensitive spot, and bit down harder than he usually did.

"A-ah!"

Kokichi looked up at you with a bit of shock, and then back down with a worried face.

"I-im sorry! I didn't mean to bite that hard!.."

"It's fine... Who said I didn't like it?.."

"Yeah but.."

He rubbed the bite and showed you the bit of blood on his finger.

You assured him that it was okay, and even though he still felt bad he agreed with you it was alright.

He crawled off of you, and proceeded to hand you your shirt.

You gave him a confused look.