My OC

Name: Kanti Azimuth-Draqoi (Prefers Kanti Draqoi)

Age: pre s1- 20 (and younger), s1- 21, s6- 22, beginning of s7- 24, mid s7-s8- 25, post s8- 26 (and older)

Gender: Female

Personality (optional): In terms of personality, Kanti's can change a lot throughout different rps or different scenarios. She's usually portrayed as a kind woman, much more so than most of the Galra shown in the series (even some who are on the good side), and has been described to dislike harming prisoners or watching them fight in the gladiator ring. Despite being Lotor's general, and therefore on the bad side of the war, she's never shown to have any malicious intents. She can never bring herself to kill anyone, even those who aren't on her side, and will often spare their lives, only leaving them with some injury. Additionally, Kanti has two main versions of herself when it comes to the concept of sex- a very important thing in Galran culture. In the past, she has been known to sleep around (this mainly happened when she was 17-19 years old), but in the present (whatever that is for our rps), she is shown as very shy about the topic- especially with Lotor, as he is the first man she's been in a relationship with. However, there are exceptions to her shyness. The times she is most comfortable and confident with the idea of sex are 1) when she's in heat (occurs twice a year [usually one week every 6 months]) and 2) when she gets drunk. When Kanti's in heat she's very clingy, and acts quite a bit like how a cat does in heat. She purrs a lot more during the season and dislikes being separate from her mate. Her primal instincts take over during the time and she can be pretty... persistent (and horny). Moving on from that, she's not the smartest. Since she wasn't raised properly, she sometimes doesn't understand the differences between right or wrong in some situations, usually having to do with love. Kanti is mildly depressed and has severe anxiety, but I never talk about it much in rps. Lastly, she is very motherly. Kanti had to raise her sister at a very young age, so she has a strong motherly instinct. She is a very complex character, and her personality goes along with that. This is the best I can describe.

Species: Galra/Lombax hybrid (if you don't know what a lombax is [and are curious], just look it up. If you want, you can even look up "Alister Azimuth", who's her biological father.)

Looks: Kanti is a beautiful woman. She has a somewhat-muscular physique, yet her hourglass figure makes it less noticeable. Kanti has very large/voluptuous breasts, a decently thin waist, and wide hips. Her legs are long and muscular and her arms have some muscle to them as well. Despite her hourglass body which some would call the embodiment of femininity, she is a bit more masculine than the gender norm due to her muscular arms, legs, and abdomen. She is very tall as well, standing at 7 feet and 2 inches (about 218 centimeters), which adds to the fact that she is more masculine than most women. Her hair (from s1-s6) is 6 feet and 9 inches (about 206 centimeters) long, though is later in the timeline seen as much shorter due to her having to cut her hair somewhere between s6 and s7 (during the 3 years Voltron was stuck in the rift) to slightly conceal her identity after escaping from being a prisoner of Commander Sendak. Kanti has been allied with several different groups (The Blade of Marmora, the Galran Empire [more specifically as a prison guard and later as one of Lotor's generals], A small rebel group of just her, Acxa, and Lotor, and lastly, the Garrison [more specifically, the Atlas crew]), so she has had several different outfits. In our rp, the one that will usually be her look would be her appearance as Lotor's general. You can see these different appearances below.

As Lotor's general (since it's the most important, it goes first.)-

)-