if mitsuya cheated on you

They/them pronouns (it's my first time writing like this so correct me if something is wrong)

When you two met everything was normal, simple friends who barely spoke, little by little you were taking more confidence, and talked more, he let you get on his motorcycle, he introduced you to his sisters who loved you too much, until later he proposed you to be his partner, you instantly ended up accepting since he liked you as you also liked him, their relationship was progressing too well, both loved each other, he was a little overprotective and jealous but not so much as to get to bother.

One day you were talking to Draken who asked you a question that made you a bit confused, he asked you, "For how long have you been single, why did you break up with mitsuya?"

You looked at him funny, you thought it was some kind of joke and you told him "I haven't broke up with him" he looked at you surprised, as if something had happened, you talked for another while and then you said goodbye, when you were on your way back you remembered that you had given your phone to Draken and he didn't give it back to you, you decided to go back for it but in the distance you heard some screams, so you hid while you were approaching slowly, you looked up and it was Mitsuya and Draken arguing.

you thought it was the gang's fault so you decided to leave but before leaving you heard draken say "They doesn't deserve this" and curiosity got the better of you.

You decided to stay, that's when mitsuya spoke and said "I know, but if they finds out, they will break up with me" that confused you too much, you didn't understand what was happening, draken spoke again and said "you have one week to tell them, if you don't, I will tell them" then mitsuya said "I already told you, they will finish me if I tell them that I cheated"

Those bad words, you wanted to believe it was all a lie and you heard wrong, but no, it was impossible to believe it, draken spoke again "I don't care what you do, but you have to tell them" to which mitsuya said "I don't care what you do, but I will tell them"

draken said "yes tell them that and maybe they will forgive you" to which mitsuya replied "no, i will stop seeing karol (sorry if you are called karol) and they will never find out that i cheated" and draken shook his head and left on his motorcycle, you were still not believing what both men said, you were about to leave when suddenly you accidentally kicked a soda can, the sound echoed all over the place, of course in a warehouse there is too much echo, you closed your eyes tightly trying to avoid the unthinkable, mitsuya had heard and you heard him ask "who is there?" you tried to run but mitsuya was already with you, you have to confront him before or after.

mitsuya said "what are you doing here?", you turned to see him, you looked at him with a look that reflected contempt or perhaps disappointment "explain to me who is karol" you said, he looked at you worried and at the same time surprised and simply told you "she is a friend and just that ", you got angry at his comment, he knows you hate lies

"You're fooling me?" You noticed how he wanted to cry, he was afraid, afraid that you would end up with him, and he ended up saying about to cry "yes, I cheated on you, but it was only once, I promise I will not do it again" for a moment you felt bad but no you could forgive him.

You noticed that he was leaving so you told him "ours is over" immediately mitsuya turned and ran towards you begging you not to leave him, you were about to leave but you felt like hugging your legs, he did not want you to leave, he began to beg you to You will not leave him and you will forgive him, he looked like a little boy throwing a tantrum because they did not want to let him go out to play.

You tried to free yourself but it was impossible since he was holding your feet, you started to kick him slightly so that he would let you go but he completely refused to let you go, you visualized three motorcycles, from which draken, mikey and chifuyu got off, all three at the same time. they saw the situation and ran towards you and took mitsuya away letting you go

Mitsuya said that they let him go since he wanted to come back with you, you simply repeated once more that their relationship had ended, he began to cry to one more since he could not bear the fact that you left him, you ended up going home quickly, not before saying goodbye and thanking the guys for helping you