draken if he asked you to be his partner

they/them pronouns

you and draken have been always best friends, it was always you, mikey and draken, you cared for both but much more toto draken, you wanted to be more than a friend to him but you were scraed that he didn't feel the same way

You did not know how to tell him how much you loved him and that you wanted something more than a friendship, mikey knew about your feelings towards Draken, he always encouraged you to tell him but you were still very afraid.

One night you were about to sleep but suddenly you began to hear laughter outside your house, it was strange since it was 2 in the morning, so you decided to look out and saw mikey, baji, mitsuya, chifuyu and draken outside of your house.

It was strange to see them at this time so you went out to see what they needed, you went out and saw draken with a guitar, you looked at them weird, you thought they were going to do something stupid but draken started to sing one song, I was dedicating it to you

"I wish I was special, you are so special, but I am a worm, I am a freak, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to realize when I am not around you. You are so special, I wish I was special"

that was very weird but when you 'discovered' that he was confesing to you and you started to blush a lot

"Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife, offer me my deathless death, good god, let me give you mi life"

When he finished singing, he got on his knees in front of you and asked you to be his partner, you accepted without hesitation and hugged him making the two fall to the floor while laughing and the rest congratulating them and chiyufu crying because he got so excited.