Manant! Part one

SOMEWHERE

AT A BACKYARD BIRTHDAY PARTY

The Aquabats are jamming out at a rental birthday party.

MC Bat commander: We come to your party! 

y/n: We play non stop!

MC Bat commander: We play our loud music! 

y/n: To make your ears pop! 

MC Bat commander: We come to your party to deliver your rock!

y/n: We play our loud music even if you stay stop!

Aquabats: We don't stop! We never end! We don't stop! We just begin! We don't stop! We never end! We don't stop! We just begin!

8 hours later, dawn has sprung and whilst still going, the Aquabats are extremely tired.

MC Bat commander: Don't stop... never end... don't stop... just begin.

A disgruntled woman checks her watch. y/n looks at her apologetically. They stop when an explosion suddenly permeates the sound barrier.

MC Bat commander: That looks like it's coming from the Burrito Brothers' Burger Hut!

Jimmy the Robot confirms this.

Jimmy the Robot: You're right commander, the Burrito Brothers' Burger Hut is under attack.

Mc Bat commander: Kids we've had a great time at this birthday party.

y/n: Thank you for having us! 

MC Bat commander: But we gotta go!

The Aquabats drop their equipment and rush to The Battletram when they are stopped by the spoilt teenager the party was for.

Girl: Wait wait wait! Wait! You're leaving already? What about my party?

MC Bat commander: Oh yeah, uhh... Jimmy!

Jimmy the Robot produces his cupcake and uses one of the tools in one of his robotic fingers to light the candle atop it.

MC Bat commander: Happy birthday from the Aquabats!

The girl looks incredibly disappointed.

MC Bat commander: Aquabats, to the battletram.

The six run off into the battletram.

They get in and Jimmy flips a few switches whilst the others buckle their seatbelts.

MC Bat commander: Let's go save the Burrito Brothers' Burger Hut! And maybe get some breakfast... I'm starving.

The battletram rockets away and Jimmy starts driving. When they arrive at the burger hut, they find they are too late and firemen are dousing it's remains with water.

MC Bat commander: We're too late!

Fireman: The Aquabats! Where were you guys? The Burrito Brothers' Burger hut! It's... it's gone. It's gone!

Eaglebones looks down solemnly.

Fireman: We found this.

The fireman hands the MC Bat commander a black business card with the word 'Manant' written across in white bold. A red insignia is also displayed on it.