[Day One]-Kaz's plan-

[Monday, 6AM][Kazuichi's POV]

I need to get up, I need to go to fuckin school, get up you idiot!
I laid there for what seemed like hours, I can't bring myself to get up, how could I?! Not after what happened Friday!! I completely embarrassed myself..I tried asking Sonia out again and she ended up slapping me. Do I blame her? No, I don't blame her, you can't excuse my actions, what's embarrassing is Gundham was RIGHT THERE!
I sigh and end up getting up. I quickly change into my jumpsuit and quickly brush my hands through my hair, then got my hat and put it on to hide my ears, I still haven't learned how to hide them, so this is how I get by. Rolling my eyes, I dash out the door and run to school.

_______

I end up being a little late, I ran into the classroom and sat down. I look over and see Gundham showing off his stupid hamsters to his stupid friends with his stupid voice. I hate him so much but at the same time I don't. I roll my eyes and lay my head down on my desk, trying to ignore it. Instead of ignoring it, I completely fall asleep on accident! I'm such a dumbass! I end up waking up in the middle of class, very confused. I look over and Gundham is gone. I automatically get a bit nervous, but why the hell am I worried about him?! I hate him!
Ugh.

I roll my eyes and ask to use the bathroom, which I'm allowed. I run out of the classroom and to the bathrooms.

I look around and sigh.
No ones here, which means Gundham isn't either. I let out a breath and look in the mirror. "He probably went to the woods again, huh." I start thinking. How can I follow him there without him thinking I'm gonna start a fight?!
I suddenly realize, Gundham likes animals, including wolves! I can turn into a wolf and see him that way! That's a perfect idea!

I run out of the bathroom and out of the school, I go behind some trash cans and transform.
I stretch and start running to the woods.

While running, I hear humming and footsteps. My ears perk up and I look around.
'Where was that..'

I run to where I heard the noise and see Gundham, sitting against a tree, reading to a bunny.
I run into a bush and hide, he's so caring..

I step back, stepping on a shard of glass, I yelp and fall into the bush.
"What.? What was that?! Stay here little bonbon.."
I hear Gundham get up and walk over.
He looks into the Bush and gasps. "Oh dear! Are you alright?!" He picks me up and runs back to the tree. "Heavens, I'm lucky mikan gave me some new medical appliances today.."

He reached into his back and pulled out bandages, cotton balls, and hydrogen peroxide.
Fuck this is gonna hurt.

He lightly pets the side of my head with one hand, slowly taking the glass out with the other.

<Third person>

Kazuichi yelps loudly, he can't help it, he's basically crying.

Gundham gives him a small 'shhh' to comfort him.
After all the glass is out, Gundham started cleaning the wound with the peroxide, causing another Yelp from Kaz. "It will be alright, boy.." Gundham scratched behind his ears as he bandaged the wound. He smiled as he finished.

"There, all better, you may run off now.."
Kaz looked at him for a second and ended up laying in his lap instead. "Huh? You aren't running away-? I mean..- of course you aren't! I'm Gundham Tanaka! Feast upon my godliness!"

Kaz ignored his sudden yells and closed his eyes, Gundham grinned and started petting him. "Not a fan of the godly persona..? I see.."
Gundham giggled. "You prefer quiet, hm? I do too, you're a very timid wolf..I wonder if youve encountered mortals before..Your coat looks so clean too..."
Gundham sighed and pet his ears. "You are very sweet, can I ramble to you?"
Kazuichi flicked his ears at him, signaling he could. "Ah, yes? Alright..well..this may seem silly, but theres this mortal in my class, and a part of me wants to hate him but..I can't bring myself to..I don't understand what is wrong with me, but theres something about him that..I love..but, he hates me, I don't know what to do.."

Kazuichi's ears perked up. He looked up at him and winced. Is he talking about me..?
Gundham smiled and scritched the top of his head. "You're so understanding, this is why I love animals more than humans..they're kinder.."
So he likes animals better because they're nicer? Thats kinda stupid.

Kazuichi rolls his eyes and rests his head on Gundham's lap. He started slowly drifting to sleep.

"Oh..! Adorable..goodnight, sir." Gundham giggled and pet him until he fell asleep. Gundham, falling asleep soon after.