Swara's decision

Hey guys... I'm back with Laadli. Hope you all are doing fine and are safe. Let's see how does swasan's meet goes.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Swara was sitting in her room with a gloomy face. Abhi and Ansh enter her room and sigh seeing her sad. They go and sit next to her but she ignored them and huffs in annoyance. Ansh looks at her with narrow eyes and says, "Gudiya... Don't start throwing a tantrum now. You clearly know that you were wrong. And what do you mean when you said that you knew about Sanskar? Did you mean that you knew how dangerous he was and yet you didn't find it important to inform any of us."

He angrily paces the room but doesn't notice there tears that were gathering in her eyes. Abhi looks at her but controls himself from consoling. He wants to know what is going on in her head. Ansh clenches his teeth and says, "Swara... I want to know what is going on. Tell me clearly what you know and I want you to be honest with us. Otherwise, I'll not think twice before putting that bas**rd in jail for attempting kidnapping. And I don't care if he is sane or insane. So start explaining now."

He was about to shout when he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns and finds Abhi asking him to look at Swara. Ansh tries to calm himself and looks at Sears who was looking at her feet with tears streaming down her eyes. He rakes a hand through his hair and gives a frustrated sigh.

Abhi looks at his siblings and asks Ansh to go outside and wait till he calms Swara down. Ansh reluctantly agrees.

After he goes Abhi sits down next to Swara and holds her hand. Swara breaks down into hysteric cries as soon as she feels Abhi's warmth.

"You also don't want me? You all hate me right? I'm not a good sister right? I'm also not a good daughter. You all don't want me anymore? I'm sorry Dada. But don't hate me. I don't want to go to New York. I don't... wan...t to..."

Abhi's heart breaks seeing her like that. He immediately hugs her and pats her hair to stop her from crying. He kissed her head multiple times and whispers her to calm down.

"Doll... It's nothing like that bachha... No one hates you. None of us can hate you. Never. You are our lifeline bachha. Yes everyone is a bit disappointed but none of us hate you. You know right that we all care for you so much," he asks her slowly making sure she was processing whatever he was saying.

Swara nods her head slowly. Abhi smiles a little and continues, "Doll... I want you to tell me everything that has happened. What all do you know and what has Sanskar told you."

Abhi thinks to hear her out first before telling her everything he has done.

"Okay... Now I'm going to call Ansh and always remember... He or anyone of us can never hate you. He is just a little angry. So forget whatever he said and tell us everything that you know. Okay?"

Swara wipes her tears and nods her head.

Abhi comes out of her room to find Ansh sitting near the door with his head in his hand. Abhi calls him out and Ansh immediately asks him about Swara.

Abhi assures him that she is fine and asks him to control his emotions and to talk to her calmly.

Ansh agrees and both enter her room and find her fidgeting.

Abhi and Ansh both sit on her either side. Swara takes a deep breath and starts telling them.

"Actually I didn't know at first but I got doubt when he took me to the ice cream parlor but then next day he was totally clueless about it. I didn't think too much about it at that time but I don't why I started noticing his behavior change whenever we were alone. My doubts were increasing thinking that he may have bipolar behavior. But when we were in Shimla, he kept behaving secretive and asking me to not tell anyone about him being there. I did some research about why his behavior keeps changing and found that it mainly happens with people with spilt personality but I was not sure. But when one day I saw that he was signing a receipt with his left hand, I got confused. Because Sanskar is right handed. Even then I couldn't come to a conclusion but I heard him talking to himself as to how Sanskar could not accomplish what he had to so this other person had to appear."

"I didn't understand what accomplishment he was talking about but I wanted to help him out so I pretended that I didn't know anything. And I was didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to worry you people," she says slowly.

Abhi sighs and looks at Ansh. They had a 'what is this' expression on their faces. Abhi calms himself down and speaks slowly so that Swara can understand.

"Doll... He is having spilt personality and the reason is that he is obsessed with you. He wants to take you away from everyone who loves you. He has tried kidnapping you two times already. So you tell us Doll, how do you want us to react? We wouldn't want you near someone who wants to take you away from us."

Swara was shocked after listening that Sanskar had tried kidnapping her and she was the reason for his spilt personality. She looks at her brothers and understand why they reacted the way they did. She feels guilty for the way she behaved with Shivaji. She thinks back to all the moments she spent with Sanskar and then thinks about her family. She takes a deep breath before saying something that will create a havoc in the Sardeshmukh mansion.

"Dada... I want to help him. I want to cure Sanskar. I want him to be like before. I want to go meet him."

Ansh and Abhi look at her in shock.

"Why?" Ansh could only utter this.

Swara looks at him and answers truthfully, "I don't know... I just know that I can't see him like this."

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Well next some intense drama at the Sardeshmukhs and Sanskar to finally meet Swara.

Tell me what do you think.

Love you guys 💕💕💕.