Beautiful Bonding

Hello friends.... Here I'm back with the new part of laadli... And my externals are arriving so i can't tell when I'll update next part...

Anyways here is the next part 😎😎😎
================================

College got over and Swara and Aashi were waiting for Rithvik and Raj to come. Raj came and put his hands on their shoulders. While Swara was glaring him to remove his hands, poor  Aashi was looking here and there being scared that someone will see them. And as a result she pulled herself away from Raj which​ resulted Raj to loose his balance and fall stumble on his footsteps.

Raj looks at her with fake anger and says dramatically, or say over dramatically, "God Aashi... What was that???What if I would fall??? I could have broken my one and only nose... Then who would marry this handsome??? You didn't think about it??? Did you???"

Aashi got scared listening to his tone and started sobbing.

(🤦🤦🤦🤦Raj now Rithvik won't leave you)

Swara sighed seeing her sensitive friend and gave one good punch to Raj and went to console a weeping Aashi. She looks at Raj and says, "You are seriously a duffer... You know how sensitive she is still your playing such stupid pranks on her..."

She then looks at Aashi and joins her hands in a pleading way," Ohho... Aashi mata... he was just joking baba... So plz don't cry... pretty please...", makes a puppy face and Aashi nods her head and wipes her tears but still looks down.

Swara looks at her and sighs, "Now come on give a sweet smile for me...", Aashi gives her a small smile to which Swara wiggles her eyebrows naughtily and says, "Not this one...  Give the smile which you give on seeing Rithu dada..."

Listening this Aashi widens her eyes and a slow smile with a blush comes on her face. She looks away from them while Raj smirks seeing this and nudges Swara.

Raj winks at Swara and says, "Thanks partner you saved me today or else that romeo would have surely killed me for making his juliet cry..."

Just they hear someone's voice questioning, "Who is crying???"

Hearing the voice Swara and Raj immediately turn with wide eyes and Aashi's cheeks turn red and she is total tomato by now of that's even possible.

(No prizes for guessing that it is none other than Rithvik😁😁😁)

Rithvik looks at Raj suspiciously and asks, "Tell me who is crying???"

Raj gulps seeing him and stutters, "Crying??? Who is crying??? There is no one crying..."

Swara looks at Raj with a naughty smile and says to Rithvik, "Dada... He was just telling that if he makes your juliet cry then you won't leave him..."

Listening this Rithvik looks at Aashi with worry but finds her not looking at him, he could see her crimson red face and this automatically brings a smile on his own face.

Aashi feels his intense gaze and slowly lifts her face only to get involved in an eye lock. They keep looking at each other while Swara and Raj exchange 'they-are-impossible' look and try to distract them but fail miserably. Having no option left Swara shouts in Rithvik's ear which startles Aashvik.

{(Aashi+Rithvik)😜😜😜 how is it guys?}

Swara looks at him smugly and says, "Dada if you are done staring my soon to be vahini(sil) then can we plz go??? I'm hungry...", she whines the last part.

Listening this Aashvik gets embarrassed and start chasing her.

Rithvik says while trying to catch her, "Choco pie your talking too much nowadays... Just wait there..."

Aashi also runs behind her, "Swara stop right there..."

Swara shrieks and continues running and shouts at them," Why are you behind this little innocent soul???"

Raj who was standing there starts laughing listening this and now Swara starts chasing him. After a very long cat and mouse chase all got tired and were now heading back to their cars.

Swara looks at Aashi and says, "Aashi come we'll drop you... I think uncle will be late... Call him and inform that me and dada will drop you..."

Aashi looks a bit hesitant and says, "It's okay Swara... Papa must be coming... You don't worry, I'll be fine"

Rithvik looks at her with narrowed eyes, "No I can't leave you alone  here... So your coming with us... Send of the discussion"

Aashi nods her head like an obedient child and Swara and Raj had an amused expression on their faces.

Swara whispers to Raj, "Don't you think we should do something for them... I mean they need a push..."

Raj smiles at her and whispers back, "Of course... Soon we will get our first couple of this year..."

Swara forwards her hand,"Deal partner???"

Raj grasps get hand,"Deal..."

Raj leaves to his house while Swara, Aashi and Rithvik left to Aashi's house. After leaving her both went to their house only to find everyone busy doing preparation for something. Ansh was not at home and Abhimanyu was busy reading a file while Shivaji was busy instructing the servants. Swara went and sits beside him and he takes her in a side hug.

Swara looks him sideways, "Dada what's going on here???And why is baba so freaked out???"

Abhi smiles at her and pecks her forehead, "Mr. Maheshwari is coming with his mom for dinner..."

Swara had a different spark in her eyes just then Rithvik asks, "But why suddenly???"

Abhi looks at him and replies, "Baba has invited them for dinner...", then he thinks to himself, "Don't know why but I feel there is something that we don't know... Something big that baba is hiding from us"

Shivaji comes to Swara and says to her, "Princess... You came... You both go freshen up and eat something... We are having guests coming over today..."

Swara nods her head, "Ok Baba..."

***At the police station***

Ansh was busy going through some files when he gets a call, "Good evening sir... Yes sir... We are very close to get that mafia leader... My team of best officers is interrogating this matter... We'll have our hands on that culprit very soon... I'll keep you updated... Yes sir..."

He keeps the call and presses his temples trying to release some stress. He calls out a constable and orders for a coffee. He closes his eyes and Aashi's face in front of his eyes, he has a sweet smile playing on his lips thinking about her.

He is brought out of his dreams when the constable brings his coffee. He soon finishes his work and heads to house as Abhi had informed him about dinner.

***to be continued***

Guys... I will post bandhan's new part till Monday i.e. continuation from where I left in tu... So anyone interested can read it...