Day in Day out

"I'm so fucking tired, depressed as shit. Hate my life. I feel like it's never ending. When you wake up, go to work, come home and sleep and only to do the same thing again and again and again. On my days off, I'm so fucking tired, I don't do anything but just sit there, next thing I know i'm back at it again. I lost the only thing driving me, now I don't know what to do. Trying to save up but when you got to go through that shit every single day, I begin to question myself is it even worth it. To go through more work, when I'm suffering from this. But if I don't, I won't be able to create the opportunity to choose my own schedule, control on my own life."

"I feel you. Tired trying to please people who want something from you and never give a shit. Tired of acting like a beggar for every penny, when in reality I just want you in and out as fast as possible. Don't care about the money. Talking to them is fine, having to feel like I'm babysitting you, gets old, so much uneccessary stress and anxiety. Then comes coworkers, I know they mean well, but expecting me to be as coordinated as they are, just makes it not enjoyable. We're both fightin the same fight, but I sure as hell am losing both. Don't make it harder for me, don't demonize me, because that just makes me want to quit all the more, and you already are understaffed."  "Take a break. Sit and let it out, think as much as you need, rest as much as you need. Hell come over so you're not alone, because I would sit there as long as you need to get those feelings out your chest."