chap 3

( A/N: hi sorry that i have not wirted anything for 2 weaks...so  hers a chap 3 of madanaru and if you have questions just ask me :) and thenks for the 100 reads "anime cry of happiene" dont ask im just lost :) anyways onto the storie )

no one POV:

in the morning 6 am

Naruto was the first one who woke up so he did the brakefast when it was 7 pm he woke evreyone up for brake fast and they had to weit till madara weaks up after 30 minutes even kakashi shoved in the kitchen and greated naruto but then naruto lost is.

"UCHIHA MADARA YOU BETER WAKE UP BEFOR I COME TO THE FRIKING ROOM AND DRAG YOU HEAR I GIVE YOU 3 SEKONDS" schouted naruto after 3 sekonds he went into the room and draged madara to the kitchen. when he draged madara to the kitchen he sate at the tabel and started drinking his tee ,wile madara was saying that he was sorry and the rest of team 7 was just in shock .

"kakashi-sensei didnt you say that we will lern how to climb trees withaut heands ?" asked naruto kakashi , "eh yes i did how abaut we eat brakefast till end and then we can go tree climbing " said kakashi , "wait naruto you can tree klimbing why shold you lern that ?" said madara to naruto "...did you have to say that , even if i still can do those things that i colld in my past that dosent mean that i can tree climb" said naruto .

"*wheez* i-im sorry *wheez*"laughed madara "stop making fun of me or else..." said naruto "or else what ?" said madara after stoping laughing " this "

screen no jutsu:

"you didnt even invite me" said naruto with a disappointed voise , "look ther is sasuke-kun ,you looke so cute sasuke-kun!" screamd a pink banicch- sorry i ment sakura "that is not sasuke ,that is izuna uchiha madaras yunger brother" said naruto "anyways or this oh kami this is cute theanks izuna " says happiely naruto " revenge bich for making fun of me mada-chan " said naruto with and evil grin

" you have teils and ears too!" said kakashi supreisd " no but naruto mead me wher tham " satd madara with an sad smile

A/N: i know that this is short how levi but i have school tomorow :( and i have to go to sleep so hope you liked the short update i will tray to wirt this weak agein so bay-

kakashi: when will i be abell to teach my cute little gennins how to climb trees ?

me:in the next up date :)

anyways bayee have a nice day night or afternoon

this was my reactin on the 100 reads

bye till next time

bye till next time